What's new

Vendor News Squanch Kava back open

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
@Squanch72 Bulk discounts apply automatically? Or shall I contact you for an invoice? I'm looking at ordering several pounds. Would be better for me to grab a winter's worth of tea in the summer than to pay the price of shipping and snow delays every week all winter long. Bula.

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
@Squanch72 Bulk discounts apply automatically? Or shall I contact you for an invoice? I'm looking at ordering several pounds. Would be better for me to grab a winter's worth of tea in the summer than to pay the price of shipping and snow delays every week all winter long. Bula.
The two pound discount is applied automatically using the drop down menu on both the Waka and Lawena pages of the website. And then you only get charged one shipping fee since I can easily fit two pounds in one bag. Eventually I will update to a 3 pound drop down since three pounds also fit in the bag. I don't have any Aluballs in stock right since I am trying to keep everything real basic because my day job is a nightmare. Eventually I will build a better, more user friendly website and and set up theee pound orders and hopefully Aluballs.

Last edited: