What's new

Kavaeurope & KWK Europe (Poland)

Have you ordered from these distributors successfully?

• Total voters

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
KWK Poland got some new Kava in stock. There is also a discount code: KWK09. Valid until 9/14
Yes I got that email fair play to them. Except none of their Samoan, which is probably the only one I would be drawn to at present.

I still have some Pouni Ono, I like it but not as much as some other headies like Kelai especially.

babesugarbunny

Kava Enthusiast
Yes I got that email fair play to them. Except none of their Samoan, which is probably the only one I would be drawn to at present.

I still have some Pouni Ono, I like it but not as much as some other headies like Kelai especially.
I wanted to place an order, but I don't have the money to pay around 70 euro for 200 grams. I guess they have their reasons, but the price is a bit too high for me.

Orz[EST]

Kava Enthusiast
I'm going to order from Poland because USPS costs 40 USD or EUR and customs may want a cut, too, and not only on kava but mail expense, too!

I'll compare with US price, though -- customs is a lottery.

Last edited:

babesugarbunny

Kava Enthusiast
I'm going to order from Poland because USPS costs 40 USD or EUR and customs may want a cut, too, and not only on kava but mail expense, too!

I'll compare with US price, though -- customs is a lottery.
I've only paid a really small amount those times customs have opened it. My last order from the US was 85 Euro (With all costs included) for 500g compared to 226g for 80 Euro from kwk.pl. Paid 55 Euro for 250g from New Zealand. 63 Euro for 500g from Hawaii. The delivery takes a lot of time but I have never had to pay more than 8 euro when the customs have checked it and added tax.
The best source for buying from Europe is Edward in my opinion, my pets love what he sells.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
You know I sell kava in Europe? For pets of course....
And I have to say, the highest quality pet remedies out there, many impossible to obtaain independently. And this man is the swiftest, easiest most hassle free man you could want to speak with for advice on this.

Unles the universe decrees that I must suddenly stop treating my my pets with these supplements indefinitely which could always happene, I will certainly be contacting Edward again with excitement about treating my lovely pet more effectively and pleasantly than she experiences on average, in terms of the share high-quality of the pet medicine I mean

Last edited:

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
I've only paid a really small amount those times customs have opened it. My last order from the US was 85 Euro (With all costs included) for 500g compared to 226g for 80 Euro from kwk.pl. Paid 55 Euro for 250g from New Zealand. 63 Euro for 500g from Hawaii. The delivery takes a lot of time but I have never had to pay more than 8 euro when the customs have checked it and added tax.
The best source for buying from Europe is Edward in my opinion, my pets love what he sells.
Yoy know, and damn I am really tempting fate here, but I still have not paid any customs on any Kava order, 10 successful deliveries easily.

Only one package from Paulie at the Kavaroots, got strangely held in UK customs for 5 weeks, before suddenly dropping on my doorstep one sunny morning.

Again no fees to pay despite full value declared.

Oh by the way, @babesugarbunny we spoke shortly of your wish to try headier cultivars,

TKR, ship UK and worldwide, their Tongan family Reserve is another very nivpce uplifting, euphroric heady one too, but with a nice bit of ground to it at the same time never too flighty or jittery at but very potent.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Seemszthat Edward liked this post, too.

What is the juridical body of Edward of Europe?
I have been selling kava in Europe for the last 5 years. Due to the legal status of kava in most European countries it's obvious that I only sell kava for pet supplement use. I'm assuming you have an anxious pet?

I usually have a good range of instant and medium grind kavas. You can see my full list with prices at www.petsupplementseurope.eu You need to register as a user and then you will be able to see the hidden bottom section which is anxiety supplements for pets.

Looking at the discussion here it seems my kava is competitive in price to other European vendors. It will always be cheaper to buy it direct from the islands or from a US vendor but you always face the chance that your kava will be seized by customs and depending on your country you may or may not face criminal consequences. I know I have had the police at my door one time! There are lots of factors that affect the price of kava in the UK and Europe. The GBP and EUR exchange rates against the USD are just one of those factors but not insignificant. When the GBP was 1.20 to the USD kava was more expensive. Now it's 1.30 I have already reduced the price of my instants by £10 for 100g and I wouldn't rule out further decreases if things keep going that way.

Orz[EST]

Kava Enthusiast
If it is clearly good price internationally, do not reduce price. Mayhaps some sampler would be even cooler.

Currently, I'd prefer USA price + USPS + customs to Polish price and, because of subjective reasons, to eBay strains.

Michael Nielsen

Kava Enthusiast
I have been selling kava in Europe for the last 5 years. Due to the legal status of kava in most European countries it's obvious that I only sell kava for pet supplement use. I'm assuming you have an anxious pet?

I usually have a good range of instant and medium grind kavas. You can see my full list with prices at www.petsupplementseurope.eu You need to register as a user and then you will be able to see the hidden bottom section which is anxiety supplements for pets.

Looking at the discussion here it seems my kava is competitive in price to other European vendors. It will always be cheaper to buy it direct from the islands or from a US vendor but you always face the chance that your kava will be seized by customs and depending on your country you may or may not face criminal consequences. I know I have had the police at my door one time! There are lots of factors that affect the price of kava in the UK and Europe. The GBP and EUR exchange rates against the USD are just one of those factors but not insignificant. When the GBP was 1.20 to the USD kava was more expensive. Now it's 1.30 I have already reduced the price of my instants by £10 for 100g and I wouldn't rule out further decreases if things keep going that way.
What did police do when they visit you?
I am also thinking is the pet use a sustainable practice in the long term? I would work on a legalizing like they did in Poland.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
If it is clearly good price internationally, do not reduce price. Mayhaps some sampler would be even cooler.

Currently, I'd prefer USA price + USPS + customs to Polish price and, because of subjective reasons, to eBay strains.
I can always do a sample mix for a certain price.

If you're in Poland then it's legal for you to import anyway so you don't have the same problems as the rest of us in Europe!

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
What did police do when they visit you?
I am also thinking is the pet use a sustainable practice in the long term? I would work on a legalizing like they did in Poland.
I got an official warning that I shouldn't mislabel my kava as "Tea" which used to be a favourite method of getting kava in.

The pet use is working fine so far. I can't be prosecuted under UK law as it stands because I am complying 100% with the law.

It would be lovely for kava to be completely legal but I've asked the question of our government quite recently and there is no chance that anything will change soon. There are obviously a lot of other things going on at the moment.

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
I got an official warning that I shouldn't mislabel my kava as "Tea" which used to be a favourite method of getting kava in.

The pet use is working fine so far. I can't be prosecuted under UK law as it stands because I am complying 100% with the law.

It would be lovely for kava to be completely legal but I've asked the question of our government quite recently and there is no chance that anything will change soon. There are obviously a lot of other things going on at the moment.
What about through this route? https://www.food.gov.uk/business-guidance/novel-foods
I assume the UK must now have a separate process/list and is no longer bound by the EU's novel food list?

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast

Hello Edward. Okay briefly if I can share just add a few thoughts. First, full credit for your always total transparanecy and openess in fully, concisely explaining matters from your angle, and always providing such accurate, experience based and useful advice.

But that wasn't my point. Yes I support you mate, you do a fantastic job to make it easy and fast as chios for UK and EU pet owners to obtain the qualitiest (not sure if that is a word but I like it so I used it anyway haha) pet remedies.

So my point really was to again emphasisie to any others how Edward is able to not only safely, securely, and quickly deliver potent pet medicines, but he also takes the inconvenient extra steps to make available, to us here in UK especially, pet remedy Cultivars which simply do not deliver here, and of the highest quality too I can vouch.

Both Instant and medium grind. Just wanted to add that point.