What's new

New Bags

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Hey, glad you are back in stock! Just curious what happened to the those signature hard packed blocks of kava? Not that the new bags are bad.....but the others were unique and took up a lot less shelf space (i.e. the wife didn't get as annoyed with my collection of kava in the pantry).

Kava Time

Fiji
Kava Vendor
Hey, glad you are back in stock! Just curious what happened to the those signature hard packed blocks of kava? Not that the new bags are bad.....but the others were unique and took up a lot less shelf space (i.e. the wife didn't get as annoyed with my collection of kava in the pantry).
Hey there!

Sorry for such a late response..we are using a co-packer which doesn't have vacuum sealing machines. Its actually a very cumbersome process to get those bags the way they are as well. Once we have completed our HACCP accreditation and shift the processing and packing to our new facility then you should be seeing those bags return in retail. For now, the covid situation has halted much of everything in Fiji so progress is extremely slow at getting to where we want to be.

Neil