What's new

I Love Kava Friday Weekend Incoming.....

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
That's right Kava Lovers, we're sitting on the edge of another weekend.

I hope you have a great one!

Got a wedding to go to this weekend, so that should be fun, and the temps are finally feeling like actual fall.

Bula!

jewalker7842

Kava Curious
That's right Kava Lovers, we're sitting on the edge of another weekend.

I hope you have a great one!

Got a wedding to go to this weekend, so that should be fun, and the temps are finally feeling like actual fall.

Bula!
Borogu from KWK coming in today so it's going to be a good Friday! I walked out on the back porch this morning with my coffee and about froze my giblets off. Absolutely lovely weather in middle Tennessee this morning.

It's deer season so I will be hitting the woods this weekend with my fatherinlaw while the motherinlaw watches the kids. My wife is a photographer/videographer so she will be doing a wedding as well. I wonder if it is the wedding you are going to there KapmCrunk?

Everyone have a great weekend and an even wonderful Friday!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Borogu from KWK coming in today so it's going to be a good Friday! I walked out on the back porch this morning with my coffee and about froze my giblets off. Absolutely lovely weather in middle Tennessee this morning.

It's deer season so I will be hitting the woods this weekend with my fatherinlaw while the motherinlaw watches the kids. My wife is a photographer/videographer so she will be doing a wedding as well. I wonder if it is the wedding you are going to there KapmCrunk?

Everyone have a great weekend and an even wonderful Friday!
Is the last name on that wedding "Scott?" if so, that's the one I'll be at :)