What's new

Fantastic service

Tumarumaru

Gunga la Gunga
Just wanted to say that KWK has always been top notch when it comes to customer service. I had made an order for a muslin strainer and was sent a synthetic. I left a note on my next order about that and was sent two instead of one strainers. Plus, they sent me a better Kava than the one we ordered.
We have been KWK customers for almost 4 years and will continue to be. I think they are awesome. Mike would be proud!!

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
Just wanted to say that KWK has always been top notch when it comes to customer service. I had made an order for a muslin strainer and was sent a synthetic. I left a note on my next order about that and was sent two instead of one strainers. Plus, they sent me a better Kava than the one we ordered.
We have been KWK customers for almost 4 years and will continue to be. I think they are awesome. Mike would be proud!!
Thanks so much for your kind words. In everything I do here, I always question what Mike would have done. He's the reason for us being here, so we'll continue to honor his life for many years to come with the same quality and customer service standards he had. I'll share your message with the team; thank you!

-Morgan

Tumarumaru

Gunga la Gunga
Thanks so much for your kind words. In everything I do here, I always question what Mike would have done. He's the reason for us being here, so we'll continue to honor his life for many years to come with the same quality and customer service standards he had. I'll share your message with the team; thank you!
Well, we've been having issues with ordering from KWK for a month now. The site will not let me past the paypal option to use my credit card. I don't use paypal. We've been a loyal customer for a long time and really don't want to have to go somewhere else. Any suggestions?

mzii

Kava Curious
I have to agree. A couple of days ago, I placed an order, accidentally selecting the wrong shipping option. I emailed customer service asking to cancel my order so I could make another. Within minutes, my email was responded to, and my order was canceled and refunded. I'm looking forward to trying the Mahakea Instant when it arrives tomorrow.

Tumarumaru

Gunga la Gunga
Well, we've been having issues with ordering from KWK for a month now. The site will not let me past the paypal option to use my credit card. I don't use paypal. We've been a loyal customer for a long time and really don't want to have to go somewhere else. Any suggestions?
Never mind.