What's new

I Love Kava Friday Friday

hypnos

the god of sleep
Speaking of having kava too early, I got some GHK Boroguru today and I was excited to try it. It is 2:18, and I have learned the hard way that this is more of a night time strain. I need to be awake for at least a few more hours.

verticity

I'm interested in things
I think. Correct me if I'm wrong @HeadHodge
Is it Friday? That is a complex question that requires use of conditional probability mathematics to answer.

Let P(N) be the probability that it is day of the week N, where N is an integer between 1 and 7. "Friday" would correspond to N = 6 in a system where Sunday corresponds to N = 1. So we seek the value of P(6).

Let us create the set of days of the week that are not Friday, S = { N ≠ 6 }.

Then the probability that it is Friday can be expressed as follows:

P(6) =

│ 0, 6 ∈ S
│ 1, 6 ∉ S

I hope this answers your question with sufficient rigor.

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
Wow @Squanch72 you're at a funeral eh? I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it was no one in your family. Keep installing the shells my friend. Hopefully you have a jar in your trunk just in case you need to install more.
Thanks Awa. It is more like a celebration of life instead of sad. A family friend who made it to 94 years and was still active till a few months ago. So he lived a good full active happy life.

Kimmer

Patently irritable
Good luck with that, @Squanch72.
I just got a phone call from my Dad's nurse at his assisted living. The Activities folks at his place are concerned because he's stopped down a few time this week, interested in making kolaches. :) They were worried that his memory is bad. He'll be 92 next week. Glad he's still kicking and that he's as active as he is.

verticity

I'm interested in things
Good luck with that, @Squanch72.
I just got a phone call from my Dad's nurse at his assisted living. The Activities folks at his place are concerned because he's stopped down a few time this week, interested in making kolaches. :) They were worried that his memory is bad. He'll be 92 next week. Glad he's still kicking and that he's as active as he is.
Maybe he just really likes kolaches. Because they do look delicious. But best wishes to him, and to you.

Kimmer

Patently irritable
@verticity @awametal See, he joined a writer's group at his place. He wrote a memoir of his Mom making kolaches and wants to bring a batch to his writer's group as a treat. He just keeps forgetting that he already asked if it was okay.