What's new

I Love Kava Friday Today is

D

Deleted User01

It's snowing here. 5-10 inches are predicted. Maybe I can go ice fishing. :meh:

Friday Poll:
Please complete the following sentence:
"Fuck me sideways with"
I highly recommend the pineapple. Not that I've ever tried it ... but I think it melds with our tropical them here.

D

Deleted User01

Ahh spring, tree sperm everywhere.
My swimming pool specializes in capturing tree sperm and leaves too! That pool ain't no one trick pony. And being from Texas, I feel @blindy107 pain. Everyone is talking hoarse and sneezing. Pretty gruesome around here. Sometimes I get up in the middle of the night and sneeze like a machine gun. And I says, where the heck did that come from?

Jerome

Kava Lover
My swimming pool specializes in capturing tree sperm and leaves too! That pool ain't no one trick pony. And being from Texas, I feel @blindy107 pain. Everyone is talking hoarse and sneezing. Pretty gruesome around here. Sometimes I get up in the middle of the night and sneeze like a machine gun. And I says, where the heck did that come from?
We call it "Florida Snow". All the cars are yellow. You can actually see clouds of pollen billowing out of the live oaks. Pollen used to cripple me as a kid with allergies and asthma, but now it doesn't even tickle my nose. But I feel for you guys! twenty years of my life were spent with antihistamines and inhalers.

D

Deleted User01

Yeah @Jerome, you ain't kidding. I drove my wifes "yellow" truck today. The pool looks like it has a layer of algae but I know that yellow is just pollen. I have to go out at least once a day to empty the filters and it only just started. Oh yeah, the worse is still to come. But when all this spring hardship ends for us (we have a huge yard with huge oak trees and really nice garden), then we are seriously going fishin'. That's what I keep promising her so she can keep a stiff upper lip and keep plowing along.

Dang, just talking about it is making my eyes burn. But every Kava user has at least one bottle of eye drops nearby.

Jerome

Kava Lover
Yeah @Jerome, you ain't kidding. I drove my wifes "yellow" truck today. The pool looks like it has a layer of algae but I know that yellow is just pollen. I have to go out at least once a day to empty the filters and it only just started. Oh yeah, the worse is still to come. But when all this spring hardship ends for us (we have a huge yard with huge oak trees and really nice garden), then we are seriously going fishin'. That's what I keep promising her so she can keep a stiff upper lip and keep plowing along.

Dang, just talking about it is making my eyes burn. But every Kava user has at least one bottle of eye drops nearby.
What kind of fish do you get in Texas fresh water?

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
I will !
Guys local honey as close to where you live as possible is a huge help for allergies from native species .
Why? Each lick of honey has micro doses (vaccines practically ) of almost every plant that grows around you and flowers. This causes your body to build a nice immunity to the pollens around you

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
I will !
Guys local honey as close to where you live as possible is a huge help for allergies from native species .
Why? Each lick of honey has micro doses (vaccines practically ) of almost every plant that grows around you and flowers. This causes your body to build a nice immunity to the pollens around you
It's those damn neanderthal genes effen us up.

Bubba Bula

krunkadelic relic
It's snowing here. 5-10 inches are predicted. Maybe I can go ice fishing. :meh:

Friday Poll:
Please complete the following sentence:
"Fuck me sideways with"
  1. "A lunchbox"
  2. "An insulated lunch bag"
  3. "A pineapple"
  4. "A New Zealand prickly pear"
  5. "Nothing, just fuck me sideways"
Snowing? You're shi**ing me. Snow? You got to move somewhere else. That is just plain wrong.

Bubba Bula

krunkadelic relic
Ha ha capturing free sperm. Reminds me of a story I read about a Manhattan spa. Eeeew.
http://nypost.com/2016/03/06/inside-the-sleezy-spa-where-everyone-has-underwater-sex/

verticity

I'm interested in things
I will !
Or you could just go to a local beehive and let a bunch of bees sting you to get "innoculated"