What's new

I Love Kava Friday Today is

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Haha! I would honestly love to do any trip with the kavaforums.
I hope one day we become an educational group that does tours of kava farms and educates kids on proper use haha. Field trip with Deleted User01 Jerome and Kap.
All aboard.
See with other forums it'd be like. Hmmm I wonder if it would be awkward? If we all met up but then it's like oh ya there's gonna be kava... and I talk to these people every day almost ... but mainly cause there's kava ! Hahhaa

D

Deleted User01

Leave it to Headgie (@HeadHodge) to take shortcuts. @Mrbinx69, after a few cups of Kava, I can assure you that watching your bait early in the morning while you watch f little fishys flapping in the water and hear the jungle shrieks of birds as they prepare for their workday is surreal.
And to quote a famous singer, "And it stoned me to the bone ..."

I have already planned a road triip for next week where the wife and I visit various parks and lakes. My mission is to find a nice place where we can someday fish from the shore. I'm going to get one of those park permits that allows free access to any park or lake in Texas.

verticity

I'm interested in things
It's snowing here. 5-10 inches are predicted. Maybe I can go ice fishing. :meh:

Friday Poll:
Please complete the following sentence:
"Fuck me sideways with"
  1. "A lunchbox"
  2. "An insulated lunch bag"
  3. "A pineapple"
  4. "A New Zealand prickly pear"
  5. "Nothing, just fuck me sideways"

Jerome

Kava Lover
Leave it to Headgie (@HeadHodge) to take shortcuts. @Mrbinx69, after a few cups of Kava, I can assure you that watching your bait early in the morning while you watch f little fishys flapping in the water and hear the jungle shrieks of birds as they prepare for their workday is surreal.
And to quote a famous singer, "And it stoned me to the bone ..."

I have already planned a road triip for next week where the wife and I visit various parks and lakes. My mission is to find a nice place where we can someday fish from the shore. I'm going to get one of those park permits that allows free access to any park or lake in Texas.
You're in texas @Deleted User01 ? I hear they have good redfish fishing along the Texas coast, and I believe there are snook as well.