What's new

We Had to Stop the Bleeding

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User01

@Kapmcrunk, ok, your Birthday Party is over. Time go get back to business. Did you see a spike in activity after the article about kava? If so, you should put a friendly greeting like, "Do all the people that read the article, welcome and please join so we can teach you about a medicinal herb that is very, very potent". Something like that. Hey, maybe some of the viewers of the article are reading my post. Hey guys! Welcome to the Forums! :woot:

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
@Kapmcrunk, ok, your Birthday Party is over. Time go get back to business. Did you see a spike in activity after the article about kava? If so, you should put a friendly greeting like, "Do all the people that read the article, welcome and please join so we can teach you about a medicinal herb that is very, very potent". Something like that. Hey, maybe some of the viewers of the article are reading my post. Hey guys! Welcome to the Forums! :woot:
We had a 300 visitor increase on April 7th, but analytics is still rolling in with the data.

D

Deleted User01

Nice @Kapmcrunk. The truth is that you can google any kava topic and usually pick up the Kava Forum in the top 5 hits. This forum is very influential and I expected us to ride the coattails of that excellent article. You'all who read this article, please sign up and introduce yourself. If not, we are still happy to have you. Have a cup of kava and sit a spell and listen to a story 'bout a man named Jeb, who ... wait a minute, that was meant for the Hillbilly forum. Sorry. :D

verticity

I'm interested in things
Nice @Kapmcrunk. The truth is that you can google any kava topic and usually pick up the Kava Forum in the top 5 hits. This forum is very influential and I expected us to ride the coattails of that excellent article. You'all who read this article, please sign up and introduce yourself. If not, we are still happy to have you. Have a cup of kava and sit a spell and listen to a story 'bout a man named Jeb, who ... wait a minute, that was meant for the Hillbilly forum. Sorry. :D
Come and listen to my story about a man named Judd
A poor scuba instructor, barely kept his family fudd,
And then one day he was shootin' at some food,
And up through the ground come a bubblin' crude.

Kava that is, brown gold, Vanuatu tea.

D

Deleted User01

Damn @verticity, I want to be your agent. Nice one! Need to work on the "fudd" though. :D
A poor scuba diver whose name was mudd? A poor scuba diver who wasn't a dud? It's problematic.
A poor scuba drive who smoked a lot of bud? :hilarious: Eureka!
P.S. If you don't like the MJ reference, try: A poor scuba diver who looked like Elmer Fudd.
I'm sure Judd will forgive you in the name of music.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.