What's new

10% off the 4th generation Extracts if...

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
10% off for Posting a quick review on Paradisekava.com on the 4th Generation Kava Extracts.

Since we trust you'll keep good Karma, (smiley: wink)

Coupon code in advance is -

4thgenreviewcoupon

Please review it by the 'coupon valid date', Oct 30.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Reviewed and purchased 3 large jars. Thank you! This stuff tastes amazing!

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Wonder how many people will actually leave reviews lol!
Thanks Kapm~
Which flavor did you get?
My favorite right now is the Chocolate orange.
That will change tomorrow probably.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
The newest vanilla/coconut flavor. Tastes like cake to me. The only way I know it's kava is the mouth numbing. It's great!

Idgie

Kava Enthusiast
My favorite is the Honey Lemon.  Because... it is the only one I have tried!
:)

The extracts are just insanely awesomely wonderful.   I'm on hiatus for a few months from kava, but when I return - I can't wait to try the new Coconut flavor, especially if it tastes like cake (ha Kapm).

kl.exumc

I got my sample in today and it was great! it was the Hawaiian Vanilla & Organic Coconut, but I was wondering on your website it says "4th Gen. (Approx 2g per dose):" I thought the recent generations dose was 1g? Did it get stronger or weaker? Anyways the product was very relaxing and overall great.

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
I still have several jars of the close-out batch, but I did post the Hawaiian Vanilla & Organic Coconut review. This is like someone put kitten cuddles and warm happy feelings in a jar.

I really should add about the Hawaiian Vanilla & Organic Coconut that the taste is synestheasicly purr-fect. It tastes like kitten-cuddles feel.