What's new

100% Hawaiian Awa

kl.el187joker

Kava Enthusiast
I am so freaking impressed with this. First thing when I saw rhis really dark grog I already started the dread the taste, I then poured up a shel and was like shit I think I didn't make it strong enough because of the extremely mild and pleasant taste( yes pleasant). A couple shell in I then realized 1 tbls to 1 cup ratio is perfect. Me and 2 homies are drinking this and everyone is super krunk. I made 8 cups and then a second wash I then decided this stuff is so amazing it deserves another round so I made a second batch 8 cups to 6 tbls and wow I can't believe my krunk is still so strong. Amazing root right hear. I have a feeling I'm Gunnar burn through this one pretty quick :(

August West

Kava Enthusiast
Will this root eventually lull me to sleep towards the end of session, ir is it going to keep me up with the strange energy/sleepy combo? I'm interested in hawaiian, but haven't sampled any of it

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
You will be able to go to sleep whenever you want. If you lay down with the intention of going to sleep after a session of 100% Hawaiian you won't have to wait long.

scampo

Kava Curious
Alright, so made up my first batch of this - I used about 3 cups root and a gallon of water (with some melted soy lecithin).

I don't usually make it that strong, but I got tired of drinking 3-4 large tumblers to get where I want to be. I don't know if you guys make it that strong or not?

Anyway, very, very good stuff. Best I have tried, though I had probably one glass too many. Much better than anything I tried from KBR.

hyperdown

Kava Curious
I finally got some of the Hawaiian ‘awa from Paradise. Me and my gf had 5 tablespoons between us, and it yielded a very nice effect. I was a little surprised that it was so sedate, and also that it was so creeper. I haven’t experienced a kava with such creeper quality before. I didn't really feel it until 15 minutes or so after finishing the shells.

Anyway, it’s good stuff; though not my favorite. However, repeated trials will be forthcoming.

:)

kl.Ultiy

I'm trying to get some of this but I have problems ordering from them, just because I don't understand the shipping problem of a WALL I keep running into.  When I click checkout after filling out my information it tells me to change my shipping preferences but i don't really see how i can do that when it says says TBD and it can't be changed by checking a box or clicking on a drop down menu.

------------Figured it out ---------------------  :)