What's new

2 weeks break and RT

nhoeg

Kava Manliness
I'm gonna drink my first shell tonight after 2 weeks off kava.
Am I gonna go trough RT again?

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
I mean I don't think so, I've taken several multi-week breaks from kava with no RT. But either way...you'll be fine

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
@Deleted User once suggested that RT might be more of mental thing. I think I agree with him. I have seen literally tens (if not more) new kava users. Some experience RT, but some can feel kava straight away. It does seem to depend on their attitude and prior experience with various substances.

nhoeg

Kava Manliness
@Deleted User once suggested that RT might be more of mental thing. I think I agree with him. I have seen literally tens (if not more) new kava users. Some experience RT, but some can feel kava straight away. It does seem to depend on their attitude and prior experience with various substances.
Yes that is worth having in mind. If you want to feel it and have the correct mood and setting, things will probably be very relaxed and sedated.

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
Yeah, I think it'd probably take a few months---based on what I've seen on the forums---to start eroding RT.

VictoryRider

Kava Enthusiast
Once I stopped drinking kava from july-ish until late october a couple years ago (long story...) One beautiful
October evening I brewed up a batch of Black Sand, skulled a few shells, and ... bliss. No RT after about 4 months.
Really felt great after a long absence.