What's new

I Love Kava Friday 3 DAY WEEKEND

bogmonkey

Kava? Yes please!
This is also the start of a week long vacation for me...my first in a couple years.
Starting it off with a dense shell of Taveuni's Secret from Kava Time and my mind and body are warm and buzzy!
Normally I only drink kava on the weekends, but this week I'll be starting each day with a shell and focusing on relaxation and adventure.

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
Today's my friday! I'll pack another whole weeks worth of labor in to this one evening at my job. Looking forward to kava tonight and some time off tomorrow! Been sunny, incredibly warm and the leaves just sprouted on the trees. Squanch waka, for this two day vacation!

IMG_2023-05-27-02-27-18-878.jpg

KavaTasteGood

Kava Curious
This is also the start of a week long vacation for me...my first in a couple years.
Starting it off with a dense shell of Taveuni's Secret from Kava Time and my mind and body are warm and buzzy!
Normally I only drink kava on the weekends, but this week I'll be starting each day with a shell and focusing on relaxation and adventure.
You're a very busy person :) My job in my current laboratory ends on Wednesday and for the first time I'll have 2 months' unemployment 'leave' until my next position. The plan for the summer: Kava as soon as I feel like it, relearn the basics of my job, take up meditation again, learn to scuba dive and make the most of the Mediterranean sun until the dark ages await me in the North :D

I wish you all the most happiness you can steal from this strange experience that is life :)

Michael Nielsen

Kava Enthusiast
You're a very busy person :) My job in my current laboratory ends on Wednesday and for the first time I'll have 2 months' unemployment 'leave' until my next position. The plan for the summer: Kava as soon as I feel like it, relearn the basics of my job, take up meditation again, learn to scuba dive and make the most of the Mediterranean sun until the dark ages await me in the North :D

I wish you all the most happiness you can steal from this strange experience that is life :)
Why not take a month in hawaii there are some nice kavabars in Maui and Big island.

KavaTasteGood

Kava Curious
Money will be my answer unfortunately haha. But ever since I discovered kava on a trip to Tahiti (I didn't take any, but as a fan of psychopharmacology, I checked out the local drugs on these islands :D), I've wanted to travel to Vanuatu at some point in my life :) The kava culture sounds great! For a former drug addict, it's very important to be able to share a compound with people without the side effects of ethanol or other hard drugs. My family are coming over in a few days and I'm wondering whether I should tell them about it and maybe share it with them, we'll see.