What's new

4th of July sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi everyone, I am having a 4th of July sale, it is a sample pack of a few different micronized kava's.
It contains 1/4 lb Nene Micronized, 1/4 lb Boroguru Micronized, and 1/4 lb Pana Ewa Micronized.
The price is a special price too, since this is the 4th of July, celebrating the USA independence day then i though
I would give a real good price for my USA grown and processed kava. You can view it by going to this page of my website----
http://www.gourmethawaiiankava.com/5.html
Please let me know if you have any questions at all. Enjoy your 4th of July and aloha nui loa.

Chris

TidyMinion

Kava Padawan
Hell of a deal, Chris :jawdrop: Just might be putting in another order (3rd week in a row lol) Summer stress just keeps going up and up so I'm staying well stocked in kava. The Micronized is definitely my new favorite grind. I've been using a 1/4 TEAspoon measuring spoon to add my kava during the day. just a little can change the outlook on a rough work day.

Johnny on the Spot, as some would say, with your well placed kava sales (y)

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
No worries HeadHodge that deal is enough of a firecracker to light you up for sure! :eek::LOL:
I just repaired a hardware issue that took a couple days on my pc and this would be a cherry on top of everything if i manage to muster up some funds for Friday. :rolleyes: Tomorrow I should be posting my review on the medium grind Boroguru and this right here would give me a chance to post a couple on some savory micronized which I've yet to try. :hungry:;)

D

Deleted User01

I picked up two packs. Gotta try that Nene ;)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I swear Kavalot, if the second round of nene goes well tonite, then I'm calling it Kava of the Year. It does one thing and it does very, very well. But time will tell. Tonite I find out. You don't drink and drive with this one. I'm excited and I hope it wasn't a fluke but I have to revisit it to make sure. Chris says he was been drinking it for the last 2 weeks and it is his favorite (right now). No matter what the results tonite, I know it is good. But how good?

KavaLot

Kava Enthusiast
Awesome, I can't wait to try it :) I'm just diggin' how much quality stuff is available these days. Happy camper :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted User01

I'm ready to start my second evaluation shortly. I think I was foolish in calling it Kava of the year. If we are going to have awards, we would have 6 categories. If it works this well again, then it would dominate its category. But I have to give it a second shot in 19 mins and counting.

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
I really need to stop applying dates to my reviews because unless the kava's speaking to me in a certain way it just doesn't go as planned:rolleyes:; but dagnabit I will get around to it once this finniky laptop stops giving me the run around. First it's hardware issue is fixed and than the darn graphics drivers go arry.
I truly need to consider the adage "If it's not broke don't fix it"; I just figured after all that's happened an update was warranted. Now it's turned out to be a potshot and I've yet another reason to be thankful for kava. (y)

betablocker

Kava Curious
Ah what the hell... i'm in for two packs too. Chris, since it takes a while to get here, any chance you could fedex overnight it and send it me the paypal money request form. I'm good for it. If its too much trouble though, don't worry, I can wait ... (y)

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Ah what the hell... i'm in for two packs too. Chris, since it takes a while to get here, any chance you could fedex overnight it and send it me the paypal money request form. I'm good for it. If its too much trouble though, don't worry, I can wait ... (y)
I got your order and I will make sure it gets to you faster. I will respond in email to tell you more. Aloha.

Chris

Fiend138

After digging into my instant Moi bag today I found myself grinning ear to ear. I could no longer pass up this deal. :D

I believe I picked a great time to give Kava a try and an excellent vendor as well.

betablocker

Kava Curious
I got your order and I will make sure it gets to you faster. I will respond in email to tell you more. Aloha.

Chris
Thanks a lot Chris, you've gone that little extra mile that I wasn't expecting. Guess I will have to keep throwing business your way :) Thanks Bro, I appreciate you and respect your consistent participation in this forum.

kaba

Kava Curious
I ordered two 65$ packs, figured its about 7$ of savings on each pack. I hope its worth it though because each pack is only half a pound of micronised and half a pound of medium grind of which half is Boroguru

Last edited:

Steve T

Kava Enthusiast
I had to cave in, despite having like 1-2 months of GHK stockpiled already. I blame Deleted User01 with his Nene reviews... and everyone else with their Boroguru reviews.

D

Deleted User01

Steve T, I dosed myself with Nene last night (no beer day). I slept like a lazy teenager last night and I wanted to sleep till 12. But I had to get up early to finish some stinkin' computer work. DOH!!!! I hope everyone sleeps that say, with or without Nene.

punahele

Kava Curious
Howzit Chris! I kinda lagged on the 4th of july special and ordered my pack this am(7:00 california time). Hopefully this isn't too late! I had to wait for the paycheck to go through. Mahalo!

D

Deleted User01

I was checking the special too Punahele. I think you slid right under the deadline. He probably forgot to take it down. heh, heh, heh. I think he wakes up around noon CST. So it should be good for a few more hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.