What's new

"A big campaign against two-day kava"

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Thanks for sharing this great information, I can't wait to see what Mr. Big shoes has to say about this. Maybe something like that came from the internet so it is not true. :hilarious: Maybe after this people that like tudei will see that it will only damage kava as a whole and it is in fact no good for the kava community. I will let the cat out of the bag when it comes to strong noble kava. There has been rumor that I have been putting together a product that will give people a nice strong effect, similar to the tudei but without the vomiting and other nasty side effects. Well it will soon be on my website, it is the best of the best. It is the hair like lateral roots from the Hanakapi Ai kava plant. This will knock your socks off and you need to use with caution. :nailbiting: But it is 100% pure Noble Hawaiian 'Awa. I want to say that I will not sell it to one certain person but I will not say that, or did I just say that? Oh well. (y) Aloha.

Chris

D

Deleted User01

View attachment 3257 Doctors, Governments...psshhhh whatever. This just in: Tudei is healthier than noble and kale.
I think "Mr. Big Shoes" is just playing Devil's Advocate. It's a good thing to have when debating a controversial subject. I only say that because I hate to see somebody get "ratb___" when they have good intentions. But if your new Kava is really that strong, then all the Tudei drinkers can switch to that and everyone will be happy, happy.

This will knock your socks off and you need to use with caution. :nailbiting: But it is 100% pure Noble Hawaiian 'Awa. (y) Aloha. Chris
@Gourmet Hawaiian Kava, thanks for the warning. I'll be sure to carry an extra pair of socks when I try your "Extreme Noble Kava". Telling everyone here to use that kava with caution is tantamount to throwing a leg of beef out in the yard and telling your pet Rottweiler to make it last the week. :D

verticity

I'm interested in things
I will let the cat out of the bag when it comes to strong noble kava. There has been rumor that I have been putting together a product that will give people a nice strong effect, similar to the tudei but without the vomiting and other nasty side effects.
Interesting, so are you saying the hairs of the roots not only have a higher concentration of kavalactones, but also have different relative proportions of KLs? So the hairs are very high in DHM?