What's new

I Love Kava Friday A day like any other day.

D

Deleted User01

Aw, reminds me of the old movie, Taming of the Shrew with Elizabeth Taylor. I bought the book hoping I can use the techniques on my wife. But alas, good money down the drain. I think any book portending to know how to handle women is good money down the drain. Here is a technique that always works, take her to Macys when there is a big sale and don't bitch about it.

Bubba Bula

krunkadelic relic
Merry friday, lads. I am supposed to get my order of Nangol Noble today. Needless to say I am thoroughly excited. Also my best friend who lives in Michigan is arriving tonight, I am driving with my friends to go pick him up. A minor road trip, packed with some jams from each of our tastes in music.

That means a lot of Classic Rock and Indie Rock from me, a lot of rap from my friends, lol.
Rap eh? You'll need plenty of kava to suffer through that. Can't spell "crap" without "rap".

Bubba Bula

krunkadelic relic
Aw, reminds me of the old movie, Taming of the Shrew with Elizabeth Taylor. I bought the book hoping I can use the techniques on my wife. But alas, good money down the drain. I think any book portending to know how to handle women is good money down the drain. Here is a technique that always works, take her to Macys when there is a big sale and don't bitch about it.
I always buy mine flowers. Works every time.

verticity

I'm interested in things
Now back to more kava news:

"Benedict Allen, the famed British explorer who disappeared during an expedition in Papau New Guinea, has been rescued, BBC reported.
More on this: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/11/17/famed-explorer-rescued-from-jungle-after-becoming-disoriented-by-malarial-fever-report-says.html"
"The explorer, whose career spans six TV series for the BBC, was previously out of communication for three months. At one point, he even had to eat his own dog in order to survive."

Bear Grylls would be proud...

In this case it sounds like he intentionally didn't bring a satellite phone or gps, probably in order to get publicity for himself when he inevitably got lost and rescued...

Last edited: