What's new

A Grand Theory of Kava and Inflammation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Possible.

Kava is an incredible plant. It is a powerful anti-mycotic, anti-bacterial, and most important of all, anti-inflammatory. It can also get you krunk for a while.

At this point I am fairly convinced that whatever kava treats, cures or prevents is either bacterial, fungal, or inflammatory in nature. Or the state of not being krunk, but that's not a problem in need of a cure or treatment, it's just icing on the cupcake, the joy on top of the health.

I think my obesity is being cured because obesity is a form of inflammation.

I think kava can treat and prevent depression because depression is an inflammation in the brain.

Kava has treated all the symptoms of my lifelong Unspecified Spondyloarthropathy because that's an inflammatory condition and kava is a powerful anti-inflammatory.

I think addiction is an inflammation of the brain.

I think anxiety is an inflammation of the brain.

I think kava can treat and prevent some cancers because those cancers are a type of inflammation.

It cures problems of the urinary tract when those problems are inflammation.

None of these things could be done by any other substance, not NSAIDS, aspirin, ibuprofem, or any other anti-inflammatory because all of them have extremely dangerous side effects and if taken in quantities high enough to be effective they would kill you.

Kava, on the other hand, is safe and effective, and more effective than all those other unsafe anti-inflammatory agents.

I know now what I need to do: keep krunkin' often till my weight reaches its ideal level by the end of next year, and then just take small daily maintenance doses of kava with the occasional krunk for just the joy of it. And live happily ever after.

Sigh.

Thank you, kava.

Now, how do I pay it back?

Status
Not open for further replies.