What's new

A Happy Semi Newbie Joins the Ranks !

Kava_Joe

Kava Curious
Hey Gang, New to the Forum ! Semi New to Kava use..... I started using Kava over 10 years ago for a chronic back problems. All we had was powder in Caps bought as an Herbal supplement in local Health Food Stores. I loved the way it worked on my back. While on Oahu this May 2016 visiting my son I found a Hip Coffee Shop that served Kava drinks. Wow, Instant pain relief for my back. The way it made feel I know I needed to learn more. So after Internet searching I found this Forum and the Most Awesome"Kavasseur"site. I'm glad I did because it has helped me navigate the Ocean of Mediocre and Tudei Kava.
Many Bulas
Kava_Joe

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Welcome, @Kava_Joe! If you have any questions about any of our products or about kava in general, I'm happy to lend my expertise. Good to have you in the cult. Welcome.

D

Deleted User01

@Squanch72, I thought you were too young to know about that song. Nice! :D Maybe you've been listening to some classic rock as of late.
Hey joe, where ya going with that shell in your hand ..
Ya know I'm going to calm down my old lady
She's been fighting anxiety all over this land.
(Sorry, it's all I got). :LOL:

Kava_Joe

Kava Curious
Thnx Vekta......A Good Tribe it is..................
Puttin down some KavaTime Fijian Savu in the moment::chugger::Bula !!!!!

Kava_Joe

Kava Curious
Welcome, @Kava_Joe! If you have any questions about any of our products or about kava in general, I'm happy to lend my expertise. Good to have you in the cult. Welcome.
Bula to Bula House, Thnx. I use your Nongal and Fu'u and Luv both. I was slow on the draw on the Samoan and sadly missed out. I think I'm on your email list so hopefully I'll get some next time.
I know your product is Trustworthy and High Quality.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
@Kava_Joe Thanks for the kind words. We actually haven't sold a straight Samoan yet but we have a blend that has a bunch of Samoan in it. It's the Premium Blend. It's really nice. We do have a straight Samoan expected to be available as early as next week. It's called 'Ava Fagaloa, and if you go to the product on our site it says sold out but you can put your email address in to be notified right when we make it available.