What's new

A kanna question

krunkedout

Kava Lover
Glad you're enjoying it. And I really dislike the snorting method because I have allergies and this makes it worse, but it is, so far, the most effective method I have tried. I definitely recommend the stuff from KT botanicals, very high quality stuff as far as I'm concerned.

Buddhacide

Kava Enthusiast
Thats where mine is from. I actually have some from IAS as well I never had much luck with, but may need to revisit.

kl.cuvtixo

Kava Curious
Krunkedout said:
KavaKrunked said:
krunkedout that is exactly what I have read in experience reports as well. How is the nose hit? Mellow, burning sensation, etc?
I've heard that going overboard is a real risk because kanna is active at such a low dosages... You definitely wouldn't want to rail fat lines off of a toilet seat at the club.
it burns but you get used to it. If you inhale to deeply then it might give you some nasal congestion
I've mixed it with a mentholated snuff, I use a German pruduct ,Snuffy, but there are others. It mostly consists of glucose, but it does resemble a white illegal powder, not suitable for public consumption.  I have "railed fat lines," of kanna (smiley: embarassed), didn't effect me too much, in fact I've done it while at work without much noticeable effect. In the past I've been prescribed rather high doses of SSRI antidepressants, and it effects me in a similar way, rather subtle, not overwhelming at all. Kanna supposedly works on serotonin, while kava effects GABA neurotransmitters.  They should compliment eachother nicely.