What's new

A new kava product?

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Interesting. I like that he really seems to be focused on the purity of the kava...and Fiji water was huge, so they've definitely got the money to do this right. Unfortunately, the Fijians already water their kava down...and a mass marketed kava beverage will only water it down even further. I might even expect one more 'watering down', for the version they release to non-kava drinking countries.
That said, I'll still give it try. (y)

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Hmm, that's very interesting. Would be putting a lot of muscle and marketing effort behind kava. On the other hand I don't think we've seen any large companies (other than Gaia) handle kava well. Also everything shakas said.

Reuben_Vulawalu

Kava Curious
To all kava stakeholders,

Please be advised that all Yaqona exporters are invited to the Yaqona Stakeholders meeting coming up in 9th and 15th October

There will be Yaqona Stakeholders meeting in October next month (9th,15th October –Tentative). Details will be dispatched as soon as it becomes finalized but this email serves to trigger you of the upcoming event.

The organizing team comprise of FCLC Fiji Crop Livestock Council, SPC Secretariat of Pacific Community Yaqona Taskforce Committee, Ministry of Agriculture, PITI Trade and Investment, International kava Executive Council (IKEC). These will be a Western and Central one day meet.

The meeting will make discussion and present on the Pacific context and Fiji context on getting back to the EU market, available opportunities, current practice of Yaqona exports, momentum of the Yaqona Taskforce Committee more about the Legislation, Manual and Standards and many more

Any exporter/stakeholder can provide a case or updates on new or any changes or recommend changes to existing law, regulations or administrative guidelines which significantly affect yaqona imports/exports. Any matters crucial to Yaqona is all welcomed for discussion.

The final programme will be made by the organizers, taking into consideration the need for national need

Agriculture Trade also known as AgTrade unit aims to facilitate and assist Agriculture trade. To file a case or topic that needs to be addressed in these upcoming meeting, write to us via email or call us on 3100 290/291/292,Ministry of Agriculture, Economic Planning Unit, (speak with any AgTrade staff)

WHAT: Yaqona Stakeholders Meeting

WHERE: Western and Central rally (Venue will be confirmed)

DATE: 9th of October Suva and 15th Oct Lautoka-1 day event, (Tentative date )

WHO CAN ATTEND: Yaqona exporters or any yaqona stakeholder

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I kind of breezed through this thread but now I'm wondering if it's the same David Gilmour that is my ultimate hero from Pink Floyd. Oh man that would be so cool if he was truly into kava. It would also explain the deep pockets. (To: David Gilmour, if that's really you, I love you, BULA)!!!