What's new

Supplier Review A very solid vendor

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
cpReview
{"Headline":"Good kava","Grade":10,"Ordering":10,"Shipping":10,"Service":10}
I have been recommending this vendor for what seems like an age and yet I haven't heard their name mentioned a great deal by anyone else. I have to declare an interest and say that a lot of the kava that I sell in the UK and Europe (for pet use of course) comes from here but I wouldn't be selling it (and drinking it) if it wasn't good kava. I have actually even visited the facility in Florida that they ship from complete with state of the art lab and full stainless steel production facilities.

Up to now most of the kavas have only been available in 1 kg packs. I believe that this may change in the future. In addition to quality medium grind they also sell extracts and kava gummies.

I will post some reviews of specific products but my stand out favourites are the Solomon's Headhunter and Kadavu Waka. Up to recently everything was leaning heavy but there are some Tongan kavas just in stock and the Tongan Waka is good and strong and more balanced to heady.

Overall I would recommend anyone to try out some of these kavas from this vendor.