What's new

Advice/Recommendations Appreciated

metalman

Hey all. I'm looking for a relatively affordable kava that I can take regularly, (at least every other day) that will help me with therapy I'm currently going through.

I suffer from panic disorder with agoraphobia. Currently I'm doing EMDR (Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing) with a therapist. I know full well kava alone won't cure me, but there was a time pre-pandemic where I was taking it pretty regularly and I almost felt that it was changing my brain... For the better, of course.

I just felt less stressed by things that would normally bother me and was able to get through psychological and emotionally tough times easier while it was in my system.

I used to enjoy buying from GHK and Kalm with Kava. Now everything seems to have risen higher up in price with the inflation. Are there any good vendors out there that have a decent prices? I'm not being cheap. I just don't make a lot of money. Thanks for your time.

Tumarumaru

Gunga la Gunga
Hey all. I'm looking for a relatively affordable kava that I can take regularly, (at least every other day) that will help me with therapy I'm currently going through.

I suffer from panic disorder with agoraphobia. Currently I'm doing EMDR (Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing) with a therapist. I know full well kava alone won't cure me, but there was a time pre-pandemic where I was taking it pretty regularly and I almost felt that it was changing my brain... For the better, of course.

I just felt less stressed by things that would normally bother me and was able to get through psychological and emotionally tough times easier while it was in my system.

I used to enjoy buying from GHK and Kalm with Kava. Now everything seems to have risen higher up in price with the inflation. Are there any good vendors out there that have a decent prices? I'm not being cheap. I just don't make a lot of money. Thanks for your time.
Kalmwithkava has a house blend that is at a good price. Pretty good blends which I use for frequent panic attacks.