What's new

Aloha Kakou

KAVAAINA

Kava Business
Hello everyone
This is Kavaʻāina and we are based in Oahu, HI.
We Hope to get connected with many Kava lovers here. We are learning something new every day and this forum is the perfect place for that. We are just waiting on the FDA paperwork. Once it's cleared, we will officially launch the business. Our Kava is from Fiji. To be specific, it's mixed waka from dokobana vula and dokobana loa cultivars from Kadavu, Fiji. Also, we are trying to get Damu and Loa from Wainunu, Fiji. We are currently supplying the local markets only at the moment. Please feel free to ask any questions and give us some advice. Merry Christmas / New Year everybody.

Thank you,
Kavaʻāina

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Hello everyone
We Hope to get connected with many Kava lovers here. We are learning something new every day and this forum is the perfect place for that. We are just waiting on the FDA paperwork. Once it's cleared, we will officially launch the business. Our Kava is from Fiji. To be specific, it's mixed waka from dokobana vula and dokobana loa cultivars from Kadavu, Fiji. Also, we are trying to get Damu and Loa from Wainunu, Fiji. We are currently supplying the local markets only at the moment. Please feel free to ask any questions and give us some advice. Merry Christmas / New Year everybody.

Thank you,
Kavaʻāina
Welcome to the forums, glad to have you with us! ::KavaChug::

Alia

'Awa Grower/Collector
Hello everyone

Thank you,
Kavaʻāina
What is the "FDA paperwork" you are waiting on?

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Welcome! You had me excited for a minute thinking you were offering Hawaiian cultivars. GHK is the only dry kava supplier I know of and he often only has one or two cultivars! If you can source good Hawaiian I’m sure I’m not the only one who would be interested.

KAVAAINA

Kava Business
Welcome! You had me excited for a minute thinking you were offering Hawaiian cultivars. GHK is the only dry kava supplier I know of and he often only has one or two cultivars! If you can source good Hawaiian I’m sure I’m not the only one who would be interested.
I wish I had Hawaiian awa ready to go. I know a couple of vendors are currently growing Awa in Hawaii. Maybe, you will see them selling the Hawaiian awa online in the near future. I have so many things to take care of before even thinking about the Hawaiian awa. But, one thing I can tell you is that growing Hawaiian awa is on my to-do list. You will be the first one to get notified. Have a great day !