What's new

Aloha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Hi All,

This is Steve (Owner of Ozia and maker of Kava Kava Candy). Just wanted to say hi and also I welcome any questions about the candy or the business. On my next production run, I am coming out with an actual display box that pops up and is great for retailers - It looks pretty cool so hope you like it. Look forward to continue reading good threads about root and other stuff.

Cheers & Aloha,
Steve

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Welcome Steve! I believe my only question is where do you get your supply of magic you add to your products? They're magical.

KavaGurl

The Original Kava Forum Mama
YAY Steve! Glad you made it here:D I'm also a huge fan of the precious gems! Love love LOVE them! And I second Kapm on that question;) My next question is, any thoughts on coming out with another flavor in the future?

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Most of the magic is Vanuatu and some Hawaiian :) I would love to do other flavors but when you start looking at manufacturing runs it is quite a lot of volume to make it worth it. I guess first things first. Any suggestions though on new flavors???

KavaGurl

The Original Kava Forum Mama
I can definitely understand wanting to keep production costs down. I'm sure it can get quite expensive. As for flavors, I personally, would love to see something in the non-fruity dept....maybe..coconut...vanilla..ginger? Hhmm..maybe Chocolate.

Vekta

Notorious Lightweight
Review Maestro
Nick-nack the steve is back! When I have them, Kava candy is the first thing I tend to hand out to curious new comers. Nice to see you around again.

TidyMinion

Kava Padawan
Anticipating to receive my first order of Kava Candy on Monday or Tuesday. Decided to try it out after reading such positive reviews on the yuku boards and really excited to give these a go! Also excited that I can have something kava related to offer my girlfriend that won't make her shudder when she tries it - not a fan of the "grog". She's put up with a good bit of me waxing poetic on the root lately so it's a running joke of sorts now.

The $3 trial pack sold me on it then i thought might as well add another 2 packs to the order. These are going with me to the beach next weekend! Can't wait to try it out!

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Vekta - nice to see you here too and hope all is going well! Yes, the candy seems like a great gateway for sure and thanks for spreading the word

KavaGurl - played with ginger quite a bit and it was awesome....I use to roll some of the Gingerpeople candy in some CO 2 extract and wow

TidyMinion - hope you like the candy and maybe this will be a good intro for your girlfriend. It could backfire because if she starts drink your grog...it maybe all gone with none left for you :)
http://www.kavaforums.com/forum/members/tidyminion.25/

Status
Not open for further replies.