What's new

Kava Accessory Review AluBall

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
Seriously this thing is a spoiler.. I haven't done traditional prep since I received the alu ball.... it strains amazingly so there's always a smooth drink being created ... it washes very easy... opens and closes easy. The ball as well. One tap and all the kava comes out into the garbage...also amazing fr second wash.. just refill and shake!

Note. Fill the aluball only a little less than half or a little more than half with water . Too little and it's easy to crack the cup... to much and the extraction just won't be as potent ... ( this is just in my experience) first time I made it with to much water and it didn't work well... the 3rd to last time I used it I used too little water and the ball thus had to much force and broke the bottom slightly.

I used squanch kava during most of my aluball and also some GHK and they were both amazing in it..
Squanch kava provided an amazingly smooth and oily grog. Providing quick and lasting euphoria just on the first few sips !. With the alu ball it's easy to keep re krunking with squanchs kava. Which is what I think it will and is known for. The ability to krunk. Wear off then simply refill the aluball and krunk again .. over and over it seems .. it's honestly amazing... in theory I feel it's cause the Fijian like to spread out their kava or so I've heard and this kava fits that theory..
Squanch kava itself is very energizing and euphoric ... with a light come down and easy re krunk.... the aluball and squanch have been my go to since i got both

Kavafied

Kava Vendor
Seriously this thing is a spoiler.. I haven't done traditional prep since I received the alu ball.... it strains amazingly so there's always a smooth drink being created ... it washes very easy... opens and closes easy. The ball as well. One tap and all the kava comes out into the garbage...also amazing fr second wash.. just refill and shake!

Note. Fill the aluball only a little less than half or a little more than half with water . Too little and it's easy to crack the cup... to much and the extraction just won't be as potent ... ( this is just in my experience) first time I made it with to much water and it didn't work well... the 3rd to last time I used it I used too little water and the ball thus had to much force and broke the bottom slightly.

I used squanch kava during most of my aluball and also some GHK and they were both amazing in it..
Squanch kava provided an amazingly smooth and oily grog. Providing quick and lasting euphoria just on the first few sips !. With the alu ball it's easy to keep re krunking with squanchs kava. Which is what I think it will and is known for. The ability to krunk. Wear off then simply refill the aluball and krunk again .. over and over it seems .. it's honestly amazing... in theory I feel it's cause the Fijian like to spread out their kava or so I've heard and this kava fits that theory..
Squanch kava itself is very energizing and euphoric ... with a light come down and easy re krunk.... the aluball and squanch have been my go to since i got both
Thanks for the review. We're working on getting a stainless steel shakerbottle to address the cracking issue. In the meantime, please email us at [email protected] and we will happily replace your cracked shakerbottle