What's new

Powdered Kava Review Ambae's Kava

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
Just out of curiosity, if you don't mind telling (the word "sharing" is in danger of becoming a feel-good buzz word) , @SelfBiasResistor, how much Ambae do you drink in a session? If you do mind, just say so. No big deal.

Last edited:

TheKavaFlow

Kava Podcaster
Just out of curiosity, if you don't mind telling (the word "sharing" is in danger of becoming a feel-good buzz word) , @SelfBiasResistor, how much Ambae do you drink in a session? If you do mind, just say so. No big deal.
I just tried it for the first time and only had a first wash of 4 tablespoons worth of powder. For reference, I almost always use 8, so this stuff is crazy strong.

Just be wary of chasing the dragon. Luckily you can't become physically addicted, but there's always the chance of becoming mentally addicted. Try and use kava in a way to retrain your body in how it should treat substances. It's got that built in puking limiter, so it's good to use as training wheels.

Cheers, brother. Enjoy, just not too much

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
I just tried it for the first time and only had a first wash of 4 tablespoons worth of powder. For reference, I almost always use 8, so this stuff is crazy strong.

Just be wary of chasing the dragon. Luckily you can't become physically addicted, but there's always the chance of becoming mentally addicted. Try and use kava in a way to retrain your body in how it should treat substances. It's got that built in puking limiter, so it's good to use as training wheels.

Cheers, brother. Enjoy, just not too much
Well, that was definitely too much. I woke up still feeling the effects. I don't feel I want to drink kava today. I will have to try it again in moderate amounts when I am well rested, well hydrated, and it is early afternoon. Very very potent.

Last edited:

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!
If I'm only drinking Ambae, I'm pretty close to useless in the 8-10Tbsp range. I get to the point to where I want to push it a little further but my stomach says no.

@Kava Time Not sure if it's been asked but do you think you can get a chemotype and KL% for this one?

Kava Time

Fiji
Kava Vendor
If I'm only drinking Ambae, I'm pretty close to useless in the 8-10Tbsp range. I get to the point to where I want to push it a little further but my stomach says no.

@Kava Time Not sure if it's been asked but do you think you can get a chemotype and KL% for this one?
Only had nobility and safety testing done for this. HPLC testing would have added $4/lb cost. I decided not to get it done to make it more affordable to try for first time since it was a new product..

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!
Only had nobility and safety testing done for this. HPLC testing would have added $4/lb cost. I decided not to get it done to make it more affordable to try for first time since it was a new product..
Thanks for the response. I'm sure you'll sell enough of this product either way. I would be very interested to know the details just to know. It's really unique compared to other offerings on the market right now. It's been quite some time that a kava has had such an effect on me.

Happy G

Kava Curious
Oooh my lanta !!!!!! Sounds amazing, Kava time is one of my favorite vendors always amazing quality stuff , I just ordered a batch of this can’t wait to try it out ! Wooooooo !