What's new

Announcing the CK Sampler!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CactusKava

Phoenix, AZ
Kava Vendor
Hey there, folks!

There was an overwhelming amount of people that wanted to get a sampler pack of Cactus Kava so you can figure out which is your favorite before buying an entire half pound. We listened, and we made it a thing for $31.99:

http://cactuskava.com/product/ck-sampler

As I've stated before, if you're one of the first ten people to review our products on kavaforums.com, I'll shoot you a PM with a 10% off coupon code! Additionally, we'll have a brand new trial root next week that has become one of my favorites. Stay tuned!

Last edited:

CactusKava

Phoenix, AZ
Kava Vendor
Thanks for your order, @winder ! I just dropped it off at the post office, so you should see it in the next few days. Let me know if you have any issues or questions :)

winder

Kava Curious
Thank you, @CactusKava ! Just wanted to follow up that I received the order very quick and a-ok! I've been traveling for a bit and I stick to instant when I'm on the road for convenience, but looking forward to spending some more time with your samples this week. So far I have tried two batches of the 'Ono and definitely like it so far, that will be a re-order from me soon...very strong burst of "awareness-feeling" as I describe it at first, then a good mellow follow through. Also pretty easy to drink, relatively speaking.

CactusKava

Phoenix, AZ
Kava Vendor
Thank you, @CactusKava ! Just wanted to follow up that I received the order very quick and a-ok! I've been traveling for a bit and I stick to instant when I'm on the road for convenience, but looking forward to spending some more time with your samples this week. So far I have tried two batches of the 'Ono and definitely like it so far, that will be a re-order from me soon...very strong burst of "awareness-feeling" as I describe it at first, then a good mellow follow through. Also pretty easy to drink, relatively speaking.
Great to hear! The 'Ono is by far my favorite because of the exact reasons you specified. Thanks for the update!

Also, give the 'ol 'Ono a review! I've still got some discount codes I promised the forums for the first ten people to review my products.

winder

Kava Curious
Also, give the 'ol 'Ono a review! I've still got some discount codes I promised the forums for the first ten people to review my products.
I will, I will! I want to do another round first when I can really pay full attention :) Will do the same with the others as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.