What's new

Kava Culture Announcing the Passing of Mike Munsell, Founder and CEO of Kalm with Kava

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
This was so shocking and sad when I heard it.
Just out of curiosity, who is filling his shoes, as far as running and operating KWK ?
Mike's wife, Tiffani, has been active behind the scenes of Kalm with Kava since its inception, so she's continuing to run the business. Like @Krunʞy said, I'm pitching in to help her fill in a couple of the gaps that he had left. Still the same great kava, the same great family, and of course the same great brand. Reach out with any questions!

-Morgan Smith

Plantacious

Kava Enthusiast
Mike's wife, Tiffani, has been active behind the scenes of Kalm with Kava since its inception, so she's continuing to run the business. Like @Krunʞy said, I'm pitching in to help her fill in a couple of the gaps that he had left. Still the same great kava, the same great family, and of course the same great brand. Reach out with any questions!

-Morgan Smith

I must pay tribute to both you and Tiffani, and everyone else behind the scenes at KWK.
Because throughout the tragedy, the shock, the drastic changes to have happened, and all the emotional as well as logistic effects to deal with, somehow KWK, the business, has not missed a beat, throughout the whole process ; as far as my perception goes.
So it is admirable how strong everyone has been throughout the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.