What's new

Another New Guy

Tory

Kava Curious
So i'm usually more of a lurker in threads, and to be honest, I haven't actually been a member of a forum community for a really long time. That being said, this looked like a very close knit community, that wasn't so large, it was out of control... that made me feel comfortable enough to post.

I first tried kava in that Snapple Moon drink almost 15 years ago now I guess, it didn't really make any kind of difference in my day, but it looked interesting and didn't taste half bad. I am former military, and I have a really difficult time getting to sleep, suffer from frequent migraines, and even though I have very little stress in my life, I try to find ways to make the little things fill the same level of stress my previous career contained. I felt like giving kava another try all these years later (as it has come along way, and I prefer natural remedies) to see if they may assist in some of my personal problems.

I look forward to reading more, as this site has been my primary guide for finding the best vendors available, and also assisting with choosing the varieties of kava that may be best for me. Thanks.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
@Tory Welcome! It really makes me smile when people feel comfortable here. We are a little crazy at times, but we're a big kava loving family.

KavaGurl

The Original Kava Forum Mama
Welcome to the family @Tory !!::yay2::We are a Kooky Supportive bunch, and always love adding new family members. I'm glad you decided to give kava another try. It's been a miracle plant for many of us here as you'll see, and I hope it can have the same benefits for you! Feel free to ask any questions you have, and just kick back and enjoy! :D

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
Welcome Tory. I think you're on the right track. Kava is definitely a stress-reducer and a sleep aid. The lingering effects of it also seem to increase the signal-to-noise ratio of my daily life, which is fantastic.