What's new

? Any timeframe on GHK's Instant Starter Packs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddy Love

Quantum activist in the holographic playground
Hi Chris, is there any idea of when there will be GHK's Instant Starter Packs back in stock?

just a new Kava fan looking forward to more healing allies.

blessings,
Buddy Love

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
I am not planning on making any Mahakea instant any time soon. I will have the Moi instant in stock very soon and the Nene instant is in stock now. A lot of people like the micronized when they cant get the instant but each person is different. Let me know if you have any questions, aloha.

Chris

Buddy Love

I will have the Moi instant in stock very soon and the Nene instant is in stock now. A lot of people like the micronized when they cant get the instant but each person is different. Let me know if you have any questions, aloha.
Chris
i just ordered the micronized sample pack a couple of hours ago. is there an email where i can contact GHK to find out about the Nene and Moi instant sample sizes being included in my order?

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
I will have the Moi instant in stock very soon and the Nene instant is in stock now. A lot of people like the micronized when they cant get the instant but each person is different. Let me know if you have any questions, aloha.
Chris
i just ordered the micronized sample pack a couple of hours ago. is there an email where i can contact GHK to find out about the Nene and Moi instant sample sizes being included in my order?
Hi, if your zip is ***** and you have a interesting email from AOL then I see your order and I will include a free sample of each moi and nene instant. You can always email me at gourmethawaiiankava and that is at gmail dot com, or send me a private message here on the kava forums. Aloha.

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:

Buddy Love

Hi, if your zip is ***** and you have a interesting email from AOL then I see your order and I will include a free sample of each moi and nene instant. You can always email me at gourmethawaiiankava and that is at gmail dot com, or send me a private message here on the kava forums. Aloha.

Chris
Thank you, Chris. gracious blessings upon you for helping folks to explore Kava's healing potential.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.