What's new

Any Updates from Kava Time?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I'm just about out of my Taveuni's Secret, and will be very sad without a refill. :( Hoping they will be back soon.
Still in the same spot. The FDA is giving him crap about how he identifies kava. They wont accept "it looks, tastes and smells like kava", and he's having some issues in that area.

Artofkava

Jacksonville, FL
Kava Vendor
I'm just about out of my Taveuni's Secret, and will be very sad without a refill. :( Hoping they will be back soon.
I'm not sure what Taveunis secret was like. I have heard several times what @Zaphod said about our kava. That said, were working on sourcing an excellent waka from Taveuni. Still in the samples stage though, but they had some of theirs tested and its pretty on point.

tonythefiddler

Kava Curious
Guys

We have some Vanuatu kava in stock now and in due time will have our fijian cultivars as well. We are temporarily using a co-packer until we get our issues with the FDA sorted.

Regards
Neil
Wasn’t letting me pay with PayPal. Says “violates user agreement” is that them not allowing it for kava or something on my end?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Guys

We have some Vanuatu kava in stock now and in due time will have our fijian cultivars as well. We are temporarily using a co-packer until we get our issues with the FDA sorted.

Regards
Neil
Ahh welcome back!

added back to the spreadsheet :)