What's new

Anyone have experience with smelling salts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User01

I knew it! The secret is Brussels Sprouts. FYI, I lost a ton of weigh one year doing a high fiber no meat diet. Plenty of carbs but they all had a lot of fiber. I probably need to go back to it. Lots of my wife's world famous Vegetable Soup too.

verticity

I'm interested in things
My wife has a bad form of anemia, too. In her case it is genetic. She was taking tons of iron, but--possibly due to taking stomach acid reducing drugs and the iron not being absorbed effectively, she was still anemic, so she had to go in for periodic IV iron infusions. She said she actually felt better (as in more energetic) after the infusions.

D

Deleted User01

@verticity, good info again. This is the type of information that may help @krunkedout and his girlfriend figure out stuff. By the way, did you try the "bean soup" therapy on your wife? I tell ya, people in my area swear by it. And the people who have to put up with the "gas" swear at it. :LOL: Just make sure they are
well cooked.::uhhuhhz::

verticity

I'm interested in things
@verticity, good info again. This is the type of information that may help @krunkedout and his girlfriend figure out stuff. By the way, did you try the "bean soup" therapy on your wife? I tell ya, people in my area swear by it. And the people who have to put up with the "gas" swear at it. :LOL: Just make sure they are
well cooked.::uhhuhhz::
No, she has thalassemia, which is genetic blood disorder that is common in South East Asians. Bean soup ain't gonna cut it.

Status
Not open for further replies.