What's new

Anyone try KavaDepot recently?

krunkgod

Kava Enthusiast
It's been a while since I've been drinking much kava. I had a wild ride last year with undergoing a lot of opioid abuse which led into a nasty fentanyl habit however I'm more stable now (and sober) and looking to get back into kneading up some root soon.

I purchased a pound of the solomon gold on amazon due to having a prime membership right now. Has anyone tried this one recently? Solomon has always been my favorite and was the kava that gave me the insight into seeing just how special this plant could be. The reviews seem to be on par with what I loved about it so fingers crossed!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
It's been a while since I've been drinking much kava. I had a wild ride last year with undergoing a lot of opioid abuse which led into a nasty fentanyl habit however I'm more stable now (and sober) and looking to get back into kneading up some root soon.

I purchased a pound of the solomon gold on amazon due to having a prime membership right now. Has anyone tried this one recently? Solomon has always been my favorite and was the kava that gave me the insight into seeing just how special this plant could be. The reviews seem to be on par with what I loved about it so fingers crossed!
You won't be disappointed with them. Good kavas. Solomons are most certainly not my favorites, but if you enjoy a Solmon kava, you will love kava depot.