What's new

Are all kava pills garbage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter1050

Kava Curious
Looking for relaxation feeling but can still work with it. Like taking a beer or two to take edge off. I have weak stomach from anxiety, very nausea so not sure how kava will taste as I heard it’s hard to get used too. I also travel so pills would be much easier unless making kava is pretty simple? Sorry I’m very new

Kavashua

Mmmm Kava
I’ve had luck with Gaia Herbs capsules but I have to down 8 in one shot and with the price of capsules I decided not to mess with them anymore. Making Kava is very simple, a YouTube video or any of the write ups on the site will teach you quick. It does taste awful but you quickly accept that a little bit of nasty taste is well worth the relief it provides. Try some traditional prepped kava, I think you’ll come to love it

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Looking for relaxation feeling but can still work with it. Like taking a beer or two to take edge off. I have weak stomach from anxiety, very nausea so not sure how kava will taste as I heard it’s hard to get used too. I also travel so pills would be much easier unless making kava is pretty simple? Sorry I’m very new
Almost certainly you should start with kava candies from this site... https://oziaoriginals.com/

Choose the ginger mint option and that should minimise any nausea issues. Beyond that the extracts/capsules from root of happiness are all really good quality.

I agree with @Kavashua that in the long run you want to move to medium grind kava for all it's variety and interest but ease yourself in with some of the above products first is my opinion.

Peter1050

Kava Curious
Which extracts/capsules? I got this organic kava 60ml bottle that says take 5ml twice a day. Does it take a while for your body to get used to kava and get it’s effect even with candies/liquid extract/supplements?

Peter1050

Kava Curious
I’ve had luck with Gaia Herbs capsules but I have to down 8 in one shot and with the price of capsules I decided not to mess with them anymore. Making Kava is very simple, a YouTube video or any of the write ups on the site will teach you quick. It does taste awful but you quickly accept that a little bit of nasty taste is well worth the relief it provides. Try some traditional prepped kava, I think you’ll come to love it
. So how did taking 8 the one time make u feel?

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Most are in fact a waste of money, Gaia as someone mentioned may be an exception but you need to take 8-10 to really feel anything. The best but most expensive is instant kava. It doesn't get easier than that, if you can afford it.

Peter1050

Kava Curious
Most are in fact a waste of money, Gaia as someone mentioned may be an exception but you need to take 8-10 to really feel anything. The best but most expensive is instant kava. It doesn't get easier than that, if you can afford it.
what’s price of instant kava? We still talking about supplements?

Status
Not open for further replies.