What's new

Art of Kava Koro Island kava

marksmyspot

Kava Curious
I just received a lb. Of Art of Kava Koro island Kava.
I noticed it is a darker kava than some others I have had.
The powder is very nicely ground. Very clean.
I mixed 3 alluballs in one of the newer larger shakers.
The frog came out dark in color. Not super dark but darker than most and I noticed oily on the top.
This is a sign of excellent KAVA.
It is easy to drink and as others have said it is easy to drink.
No gagging at all just goes down easy.
About 5 minutes in I noticed a tingling in my face and about 15 minutes in I notice some very nice relaxation.my temples face and muscles feel relaxed. There is also a nice up lifting feeling with my stress feeling like it is lifted.
I really start to notice about 15 minutes after drinking and getting stronger.
I dont feel couch locked or sleepy or nauseous at all just very nice very clean kava.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I just received a lb. Of Art of Kava Koro island Kava.
I noticed it is a darker kava than some others I have had.
The powder is very nicely ground. Very clean.
I mixed 3 alluballs in one of the newer larger shakers.
The frog came out dark in color. Not super dark but darker than most and I noticed oily on the top.
This is a sign of excellent KAVA.
It is easy to drink and as others have said it is easy to drink.
No gagging at all just goes down easy.
About 5 minutes in I noticed a tingling in my face and about 15 minutes in I notice some very nice relaxation.my temples face and muscles feel relaxed. There is also a nice up lifting feeling with my stress feeling like it is lifted.
I really start to notice about 15 minutes after drinking and getting stronger.
I dont feel couch locked or sleepy or nauseous at all just very nice very clean kava.
Thank you for the review!

If you like more ways of reviewing, there's a new review section set up here https://kavaforums.com/forum/forums/art-of-kava-product-reviews.294/ where you can rate the taste and and various strength properties.

The first line above where the first thread starts with the words "Thread Title" is where you'll begin to type, and a review form will expand.

marksmyspot

Kava Curious
Thank you for the review!

If you like more ways of reviewing, there's a new review section set up here https://kavaforums.com/forum/forums/art-of-kava-product-reviews.294/ where you can rate the taste and and various strength properties.

The first line above where the first thread starts with the words "Thread Title" is where you'll begin to type, and a review form will expand.
Thank you very much. I will use that to review going forward.
You guys are always extremely helpful.