What's new

'Awa Hiva is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi everyone, I wanted to let you folks know that the 'Awa Hiwa is done processing and I am going to put it on my website tonight or tomorrow at the latest, it all depends on how much Hiwa I drink. :D I might end up like this--:dead: If I do I will finish thing tomorrow.
Here are a few pictures of what 70 pounds of 'Awa Hiwa looks like, fresh from being processed at the certified kitchen, ready for sale now. This one is a strong kava and will glue you to the couch if your not careful. :nailbiting::woot::)
Aloha.

Chris

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
Wow!!!:jawdrop: That's a lot of kava!!!!!!! If I didn't know better and were shown that pic. on the news without the bowls well...

By the way Chris will you have the Moi Instant in stock year round and if not will you have an Instant available which will replace it during the time it is out?
Thanks

D

Deleted User01

Hmmm, Freshly Harvested Hawaiian Hiwa. What will they think of next? Chris, I got dibs on a pound!!! I said it first. That is one rare and fine Kava. I don't think 70 pounds of Hiwa will last very long. Make that 2 pounds. I hope you have more of that variety in the ground. Seems like you harvest in intervals so everything is always Farm Fresh. That's gotta be a hassle.

Hey! It's not on the Website yet. Please let us know when you post it and you already know to set some aside for your old Buddy and Chief Mixologist here on the Kava Forums. My credit card awaits your command. Man, everyday is like Christmas on the Kava Forums.

D

Deleted User01

By the way Chris will you have the Moi Instant in stock year round and if not will you have an Instant available which will replace it during the time it is out? Thanks
Noueky, I tasted a small sample of Honokane Iki instant. If you see that, it is every bit has good. It also has the same chemotype if I'm not mistaken. Looking at the bowl, I can tell he boiled it. It looks slimy. I refuse to boil Kava. I can take gritty but I can't take slimy. Each to his own.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Wow!!!:jawdrop: That's a lot of kava!!!!!!! If I didn't know better and were shown that pic. on the news without the bowls well...

By the way Chris will you have the Moi Instant in stock year round and if not will you have an Instant available which will replace it during the time it is out?
Thanks
I am getting low on the Moi instant but I will always have a Hawaiian instant available even if the Moi runs out. Aloha.

Chris

Last edited:

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Ahhhh yes. This is excellent news indeed. I'll most certainly be buying some. It's been a long time since I've visited my old friend, Hiwa.

D

Deleted User01

Hmmmm, micronized Hiwa .... so potent yet so Kava Kocktail friendly. :cool:

KavaLot

Kava Enthusiast
I'm in for a half a pound of each, Looking forward to all that goodness :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted User01

When I see a Kava Farmer with 70 lbs. of Freshly Harvested Kava in his living room then I gotta wonder how he is going to compete against the mass marketers and resellers. Anyway, I'm glad I'm not the farmer. My Daddy and his family were farmers. Nuff Said. I ordered the Farm Fresh Hiwa and begged Chris to save me some for later. He assured me that he will Harvest more Hiwa in another 4-6 months but other Strains are almost ready for Harvest. He wouldn't name the others. Doh!!! So many Kavas .......

Status
Not open for further replies.