What's new

Awesome Kava Stress Relief Candy Promo in celebration on the Kava Festival this Saturday in Hawaii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Hi All!

Some of you maybe on my contact list, but wanted to share this fun promotion I am running which is in celebration of the Kava Festival this Saturday at the University of Hawaii - Manoa. Always a good time with great music, food, friends and of course kava.

Here are the details - if you like the candy I strongly advise that you don't miss out on this one :) I am kind of "biting the bullet" on this one but you will understand once you read the promo so I am keeping my fingers crossed that it works :)
Kava Candy Promo

Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions as always.

Aloha,
Steve

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Even if you don't enter the contest, let's all try and help out @Steve (and any other vendors who engage on the forum) by leaving reviews of their products on Amazon (assuming you ordered them on there, so it's verified). I ordered candy off Amazon a long time back but never thought to leave a review.

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
@kavadude - thanks much appreciated! Reviews are wonderful so that people can make a good informed decision. In the promo I mention "...just write a nice, truthful review that can help others make a decision about the product". Of course every vendors likes great reviews but customers like to see things that relate to them...ie. can you use this as work? How strong or weak is it...does it actually work,etc. I am hoping these reviews are just genuine reviews that can help customers who are surfing through different products :)

@endwatcher - awesome..thank you!

Beanie

Kava Enthusiast
Sounds great!! If i wasn't so far away I would come for sure. I have been to Hawaii once. I loved it, my mum and dad took me and mys sister to Oahu. I loved it. My parents have been too all the other islands as well. (y)

Wigman

Kava Enthusiast
This is awesome! You will be getting my $9.99 and a review as soon as it's today in Hawaii!

Syantaa

Aww... wish I could be in Hawaii this Saturday. But alas, it is kinda difficult to organize a cross country journey with a one day notice. :(

HerbalDude420

Mr True Colors
Placed my order with only 15 left in stock, i am happily anticipating my candy's arrival last time i had some was when you first jumped onto the kava scene steve back when you also had that powdered stuff. Can't wait till next week i will make my review as accurate as possible.

Wigman

Kava Enthusiast
Placed my order the other day, I almost felt like I had to. Can't beat $9.99 for twelve of those guys!

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Man, I missed it, I was on vacation. Or I would have jumped on it. My wife loves them, and was wanting me to order another case. We pop them after slamming a grog. We use them to numb the taste of our grogs. Also they make them a little stronger. Much love. Roaddog....

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Thanks a lot everyone- the promotion was a big success and will see how many people will try to win the contest :)

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
Hi All! The $200 Amazon Gift card is still up for grabs. Thanks for the honest reviews on Amazon and I taking them all to heart. I think they give folks a good idea of what to expect from the kava candy and what positives & challenges they may face. If you had a chance to get involved with the promotion a few weeks ago, don't forget to write a review on Amazon. Thanks for all the support!

Amazon product(added by Kapm)

Roaddog

Kava Who?
You know @Steve , I must say, I have mad respect for what you do. You get out and sale your own products out on the street, and on line too. I am an organic farmer, so I know what its like to sale your own products to the public. I often set up at Farmers markets, and we sale what we grow, and what we raise our selves. So I tried to leave you a good review that reflected that. Your a good honest, hard working small business owner, that truly has a good product. Hope this promo idea, went well for you. Because you deserve it my friend. Only thing is, my wife loves the stuff, and is planning on making future orders. Know Kava root powder isn't good enough, Now I have to order her the candy too.;) Of course I eat my fair share of it too.Much love. Roaddog....

endwatcher

Is there death before life?
I 2nd roaddog.

I put my review in back a bit ago. Hopefully in the end, you will gain some mad sales to help out your biz.

Only problem now is.....keeping enough around to keep my wife happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.