What's new

Best Fiji Kava, Inc

Plantacious

Kava Enthusiast
I've asked for you, and also let BFK know you're curious about some of the finer details of the kavas they offer.
A few dollars! Lol, but it's true. We assume quality and potency is superior. In which case, a very small and worthy premium to pay I say.

The Grade A Vanuatu looks like the pick of the bunch I would say, but I haven't tried that one personally.
Ya know what's ironic ? If you go to the description of a AAA Grade product, it says "100% Noble". But if you go into the description of the Premium Grade version of the same product, it says nothing whatsoever about Noble or Tudei.
It's weird because the Premium is supposed to be "better" than the AAA, but the Premium does not even say Noble, like the AAA does.
Is there a new version of kava that's even better than Noble ?

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Ya know what's ironic ? If you go to the description of a AAA Grade product, it says "100% Noble". But if you go into the description of the Premium Grade version of the same product, it says nothing whatsoever about Noble or Tudei.
It's weird because the Premium is supposed to be "better" than the AAA, but the Premium does not even say Noble, like the AAA does.
It must just be an oversight, or wasn't considered, when the site was designed and scripted.

I can't believe they would be selling non-noble Kava, without clearly labelling it so.

But good observation certainly, and good on you for looking out for the kava community.

Plantacious

Kava Enthusiast
It must just be an oversight, or wasn't considered, when the site was designed and scripted.

I can't believe they would be selling non-noble Kava, without clearly labelling it so.

But good observation certainly, and good on you for looking out for the kava community.

Yea, my first reaction was, "Oh, this one does not say Noble. So it must be Tudei...WAIT ! It costs more than the Noble ! How can this be ?"
lol

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Yea, my first reaction was, "Oh, this one does not say Noble. So it must be Tudei...WAIT ! It costs more than the Noble ! How can this be ?"
lol
Yeah too right. I saw on Kavadepot's site, Tudei is available, very clearly labelled as such, and is a hell of a lot cheaper.

I'm sure Nakamal@home also offer Tudei, clearly labelled.

These guys know how important this is I feel. The good, reliable retailers. Neither them, nor the farmers can allow for complacency to any degree.

The future, security, and longevity of the industry rests strongly on that.

Not to mention our end user health.

Last edited:

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
@Plantacious

Got an answer for you :)

"The AAA Grade blend has more mature fatter root in it while the premium grade is a mixture of 4-5 year old roots. They both also have small amounts of basal root (lawena) in them for balance and affordability other wise it would go for $50-$60 a LB "

babesugarbunny

Kava Enthusiast
What exactly is the difference between their AAA Grade, and their Premium Grade ?
I would say the AAA Grade is a bit stronger than the premium, that's it. But I have also been assuming that AAA is the stronger alternative, because of the price difference. Or is AAA and premium some American official scale that I have no knowledge of haha? Their AAA Waka is my favorite and their Premium Waka was also good but not as much of a punch in it. Mainly used the premium Waka to spice up some Vanuatu grogs.

Edit: Did not see the official explanation until after my post. This explain why I experienced the AAA to be more on a broader spectrum of a kava experience, because the kava root itself had been allowed to gain more experience.

bestfijikava.com

Hayward, CA
Kava Vendor
Hi Plantacious, all of our kava powders are noble including the premium varieties

bestfijikava.com

Hayward, CA
Kava Vendor

Update: The product description has been changed. Also the website will be upgraded in the next month or so so include better navigation, more payment methods, automated email, customer rewards point and more. ::KavaChug::

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Update: The product description has been changed. Also the website will be upgraded in the next month or so so include better navigation, more payment methods, automated email, customer rewards point and more. ::KavaChug::
Good plan. I mean, I was already pretty satisfied with your website design and layout. But improvements can only be a good thing. Best luck with that all the way.

bestfijikava.com

Hayward, CA
Kava Vendor
Thank you for the answer, and thank you also for the quick service and shipment, as I just received my first order in the mail, and look forward to trying it for the first time
Awesome! Please let us know how it goes or if you have some time, please leave us a powdered kava review for others to see.

Thanks,
- BFK ::happyshell::

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
I haven't heard of the Premium roots, only the AAA ones. I figured, since there were no double or single A's, or B's, or any other letter, that three capital A's in a row means "high quality" or "best we have" in the cultural language.

I have tried their AAA waka and lawena many times as well as the Vanuatu. I now order from new vendors quite often to try a variety of cultivars of kava, learning what I prefer and don't care for. Best Fiji is a reliable nice option to have if I want a nice kava at a decent price.

Tumarumaru

Gunga la Gunga
These folks have some good pricing on the Fijian Waka and Lowena. Both are faves of mine, however they do not do testing. I called and asked about it and he simply said they do not test and reassured they did not have tudei in his product.
He did refer me to this forum. Any one out there had any experience with this vendor?
We just tried the AAA Vanuatu blend from them and so far so good.

Tumarumaru

Gunga la Gunga
A few dollars! Lol, but it's true. We assume quality and potency is superior. In which case, a very small and worthy premium to pay I say.

The Grade A Vanuatu looks like the pick of the bunch I would say, but I haven't tried that one personally.
We tried the AAA Vanuatu. Pretty good. Nice aroma, nice session/s

Krunked up Tong

Kava Enthusiast
I've got an 4lb order en route to me at the moment. I'll be trying out 4 of the different strains. Will update with a small review once it's arrived and I've tried it.