What's new

Best Kava On Amazon?

T

Tasha R.

I know mood and mind got a pretty noble result, but this one has better reviews.
Amazon product
anyone tried it? I must have something to try in the next two days. One company just shipped my Kava that I ordered on the 31st so I'm a little bummed. I thought I was going to have it soon. I've got Amazon Prime so I can have something within the next two days to try. Whoot whoot.

T

Tasha R.

Oh and the reviews will not work for me on this site. I can't get the drop down to select anything.

A

Adam

I know mood and mind got a pretty noble result, but this one has better reviews.
Amazon product
anyone tried it? I must have something to try in the next two days. One company just shipped my Kava that I ordered on the 31st so I'm a little bummed. I thought I was going to have it soon. I've got Amazon Prime so I can have something within the next two days to try. Whoot whoot.
I havnt tried that exact one but I have had some fu'u from bula kava house and realy liked it. I'm guessing it should be similar with the name so should be good

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
As a seller on amazon myself, I tend to look at all the kava products. Looks like these guys are current #1 in kava powder :)
KAVA WAKA powder -1 LB- Fijian High Quality Kava

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
sorry, #1 meaning that they sell the most powder on Amazon in the kava category

T

Tasha R.

I just ordered some of the kava waka. We shall see!!! Since it will be my first true cup, maybe starting off light isn't a bad idea. ;)

D

Deleted User01

Starting off light is always a good idea. If you are up to it, you might send Deleted User a small sample to have it tested. He is getting Kavas from all over the world. Violet tested one from Amazon with the basic Acetone test and it failed miserably. She did this after having bad side effects. So everyone should be on their guard. You can also PM Violet for the story.

DirTJerz

Error 404
My first kava orders, before finding this site, were the Wakacon Kava Waka and Kava Lawena. They worked fine for me, but since they were my first, I can't really vouch for them. I also still have some of the Fu'u from your first post, and I enjoy it. I am currently stocked up on a few GHK varieties, so we'll see how the amazon Fu'u treats me after some more experience with GHK. Also, I plan on testing it with the acetone this week - and comparing it to GHK and BKH Borugurus, to get my testing technique down. I'll post the results as soon as I get my acetone and test tubes!

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Oh and the reviews will not work for me on this site. I can't get the drop down to select anything.
Hey @Tasha R., I'll PM you to work on the problem with you, but in the mean time.... The default is to display "ALL" reviews. Could you do me a favor and try clicking on the "Show Selected Reviews" button and verify you can get at least that?