What's new

Best value on micronized or instant non-heady?

wormwood

Kava Enthusiast
Lately ive been thinking of switching over to instant/micronized (in addition to the candies) permanently for the sake of ease of preperation and consumption. I was wondering if any of you guys had any favorite go to products that fit this category (pref non-heady but willing to consider heady variety) which you consider to be a bargain.

Last edited:

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
@wormwood I used to use a lot of Quick Kava Powder from Vanuatu Kava Store but they've stopped making it and do some horrible sweet extract stuff now instead. Maybe try the root of happiness instant. Other than GHK there are not a lot of instant kavas around at the moment. I might try the ROH one myself soon.

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
Id say GHK Nene or boroguru micro are your best bet if you don't want anything heady, I say this because they are maka free so you are getting the most amount of "pure" kava possible.

Tfin

Kava Enthusiast
Big fan of 11 Year Waka here! Love the convenience of the micro grind and the strong effects. I do consider it more on the heady side (which I like) but there is some heavy as well. I also feel the sedative side towards the end.

evrnd

Kava Enthusiast
KWK also has Borongoru and Vula Waka, and I believe they are less expensive. That 11 Year Waka is super heady for me and the sedation is more of an afterthought than a primary characteristic (pretty much agreeing with the other two people that said approximately the same thing).

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
KWK also has Borongoru and Vula Waka, and I believe they are less expensive. That 11 Year Waka is super heady for me and the sedation is more of an afterthought than a primary characteristic (pretty much agreeing with the other two people that said approximately the same thing).
I never got on with boronguru for some reason but Vula Waka is very nice. 11 y waka just makes me feel really good without being able to figure out why and then puts me to sleep for a long time :)

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
Sigh I'm almost out of 11 year waka, I have plenty of ghk micro but I need something else to quench me palate, I wish there was more micros out there meh.