What's new

Best wishes to Nakamal@Home and everyone else

Bert07

Me like da kava
Hate to break up the good vibes but I hope everybody here who is in the path of Hurricane Matthew stays safe, along with the rest of the population out there. In particular, a big shout out to my friends over at Nakamal@Home who are located in Boca Raton, FL - right in one of the worst forecasted regions. You guys were the ones of whom I got my first taste of Kava from years ago. My shells tonight are very much in dedication to you guys. May you all find solace.

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
Oh! I thought Boca was on the gulf for some reason. A simple googling cleared that up :O

Looks like Daytona Beach is going to be hit the hardest.

D

Deleted User01

I was watching the TV this morning and they said, "Heads up Boca Raton". Good luck Nakamal@Home!
It looks like the Miami area is being spared and I talked to a guy from Tarpon Springs (on the other side of Fl) and they were just sitting their picking their teeth and waiting for some rain .... or not. He did say that business was good (everyone running for safety and buying everything from food, water, fuel, booze, etc).

Kojo Douglas

The Kavasseur
Has anyone here been following the story about Alt Right websites calling the hurricane a government hoax? Unbelievable.

Squanch72

Kava Vendor
I lived in the Melbourne area for five years so it is weird seeing so much on the news about that area. Good luck everybody in the path.

VictoryRider

Kava Enthusiast
I'm heading to Melbourne Beach in a couple weeks for vacation. I hope it's still there!

I heard that Matthew was somewhat off the coast when it passed by Melbourne, so they didn't get hit
super hard. We'll see.

I absolutely *LOVE* Melbourne Beach!!! Vacationed there 3 times already this will be our 4th time.
There's a Kava bar there, actually in Melbourne (not beach), (used to be called Kava Sutra, but it changed
names). It's kinda creepy because they're mostly about Krat. The whole vibe there seems Krat-ish. The kava
part seems more minor. But you can get some kick-ass "Ed Shells" which are VERY strong
and quite fun.