What's new

BKH delivery times

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
We could try, but here in Balmer, I doubt that they will even know what a crumpet is... Ok, I don't know what a crumpet is, :unsure:
they're kind of like biscuits but with tea instead of coffee unless you're a crumpet ninja

Roaddog

Kava Who?
I find it hard to get my head round. In England we get our packages when were told we're going to get them. We get our packages the day we request them. If our packages have a tracking service..... When we track them it is where the tracker says it is
Well see that's your problem, right there. You folks actually have things that work. See our postal service here in America, is ran by our Congress. Well our Congress has a 10% approval rating, so I don't feel I would be upsetting any other Americans, when I Say, Our Congress is as efficient, as tits on a boar. There for the product of Congress (US postal service) reflects this same efficiency.

On another note. Last time I ordered from BKH, it took like 3 days to get to me. I live, about 2500 miles from them. So that's was pretty fast. I would say it just takes a while to get across the pond, and to clear your customs. But as @kavadude , said, our USPS tracking sucks. I sometimes don't get an update, until after I receive the package. Much love. Roaddog....

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
I guess it varies based on where you live, but I don't have any problems with USPS or UPS delivery times, it's just the tracking. It's more that it has to cross the ocean as well as go through two nations customs. I'd expect that to add at least 7 days, maybe more.

KavaCat

Meow.
I had no problems getting BKH's kava. It was about three or four days, but it's true- the USPS tracking was poor. I had gotten the package before they even had it in the system. :p