What's new

BKH potent!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben Thomas

Kava Enthusiast
Been using their nawbawan and nangol noble and I gotta say this vendor has the most potent kava I’ve used thus far. I never need to go above 3tbs with these guys. Love the potent heavy effects I get from both of these. Think nawbawan might be my favorite kava to date. The nangol is killer too, might be just a bit too strong as a daily driver. But I could do the nawmba after work every day easily and for $49 a lb, can’t beat it. Thanks BKH!

Zaphod

Kava Lover
I have only had a 1/2 lb each of the nawbawan and nangol noble. At the time my impression was they were not as strong as I had hoped - but kava is so fickle with all the variables between prep and what you ate for lunch it could have been just bad timing . I really liked the Tongan kavas he was providing at the time. The Fu'u was fantastic. Maybe I will have to give the nawbawan and nangol noble another go. I would love to try the Leka Hina but no way can I justify spending that much....maybe Santa will put some in my stocking, I mean I have been sort of, kind of, a little tiny bit good this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.