What's new

BKH Restock!

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
What up, kava lovers! Been a while since I've been around. I've definitely lurked a bit, but life's been busy during the days of COVID. Bula Kava House has had a hard time keeping kava in stock for the last year. We apologize for that. Imports are more difficult than normal. International commerce from the islands completely shut down for some time, and to this day, air freight is severely limited and very expensive. All this created a back order with exporters resulting in kava processing delays. We've always placed relatively small orders to ensure freshness which has hurt our ability to have a constant stream of kava coming in while in this environment. On top of that, many of our products are super popular and go quickly once they're restocked. I've restocked hundreds of bags of Nambawan or 11 Year, only for them to sell out in a week. Now, recently the FDA has become extra aggressive with kava imports, asking for data and safety information beyond what they historically have.

I'm happy to inform you that as of this week, we'll have a wide variety of products back in stock. We already have some of your faves. Nambawan, Melo Melo, some micronized options, even our world famous instant. Later this week, we'll have Borogu, 11 Year Waka, and a new Solomon Islands kava called "Feo".

We really appreciate everyone's patience and are happy to be able to get you drinking your BKH kava once again. I'm going to create a discount code for forum members after I hit send on this post. It'll be 10% off everything and it'll be active through Friday at midnight. That'll give you time to wait for the other products if you'd like, or jump on what we have now. The code shall be kavaforums2021. Get on it quick. Inventory levels are solid but I'm always surprised at how fast the popular products go.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
What up, kava lovers! Been a while since I've been around. I've definitely lurked a bit, but life's been busy during the days of COVID. Bula Kava House has had a hard time keeping kava in stock for the last year. We apologize for that. Imports are more difficult than normal. International commerce from the islands completely shut down for some time, and to this day, air freight is severely limited and very expensive. All this created a back order with exporters resulting in kava processing delays. We've always placed relatively small orders to ensure freshness which has hurt our ability to have a constant stream of kava coming in while in this environment. On top of that, many of our products are super popular and go quickly once they're restocked. I've restocked hundreds of bags of Nambawan or 11 Year, only for them to sell out in a week. Now, recently the FDA has become extra aggressive with kava imports, asking for data and safety information beyond what they historically have.

I'm happy to inform you that as of this week, we'll have a wide variety of products back in stock. We already have some of your faves. Nambawan, Melo Melo, some micronized options, even our world famous instant. Later this week, we'll have Borogu, 11 Year Waka, and a new Solomon Islands kava called "Feo".

We really appreciate everyone's patience and are happy to be able to get you drinking your BKH kava once again. I'm going to create a discount code for forum members after I hit send on this post. It'll be 10% off everything and it'll be active through Friday at midnight. That'll give you time to wait for the other products if you'd like, or jump on what we have now. The code shall be kavaforums2021. Get on it quick. Inventory levels are solid but I'm always surprised at how fast the popular products go.
No worries. I am happy just to see small business survive 2020. Glad you made it through.

PsyGuru

Kava Enthusiast
@Bula Kava House , I just ordered both of the solomons...got excited with the temo I have not tried but heard so much about and had trigger finger. Then I saw this and see that I missed the promo code. Perhaps I can request a small sample or redo the buy. I will PM you the order #. Bula!

Last edited: