What's new

Borogu available and more!!!!!

P.S.L. Kava

Pacific Santo
Kava Vendor
A new shipment is now available for sale (website coming soon I promise).
Here is what is in!
palarasul (8oz) - $47
palasa (8oz) - $42
borogu (8oz) - $37
melo melo (8oz)- $37
melo melo (1 lb) - $65
bir kar (8oz) - $42
traditional mix (8 oz)- $42
traditional mix (1 lb) -$75

Dm me or email [email protected] to get yours! Shipped via USPS out of Minnesota!

Also Happy Sanma Day to our friends living in Luganville today!

P.S.L. Kava

Pacific Santo
Kava Vendor
Prices seem really high.
A few notes on why our prices our higher.
-All these retail bags our 6+ year old kava. We harvest special older kava for the retail market
-We pay the farmer way more than any other exporter as well as physically assisting and selecting the varieties with the farmer
-We are shipping smaller quantities with air freight not by the container load.

If you want to see where the money goes check our Instagram page to see what we are doing in Vanuatu. We built a traditional nakamal with the villages first running toilet and water. We are also planning on bringing more of the villages to a higher living standards with running water and electricity. This is all because of kava of course. We believe making the farmers happy will make all kava drinkers happy!

Pacific Santo

Kava Curious
A few notes on why our prices our higher.
-All these retail bags our 6+ year old kava. We harvest special older kava for the retail market
-We pay the farmer way more than any other exporter as well as physically assisting and selecting the varieties with the farmer
-We are shipping smaller quantities with air freight not by the container load.

If you want to see where the money goes check our Instagram page to see what we are doing in Vanuatu. We built a traditional nakamal with the villages first running toilet and water. We are also planning on bringing more of the villages to a higher living standards with running water and electricity. This is all because of kava of course. We believe making the farmers happy will make all kava drinkers happy!
Prices seem really high.
Hello guys,

Alex from Vanuatu team here, I see Brian gave already good explanation as it concerns the price but I may add a small things on it :giggle:!

As our colleague in the US said, we are the only exporter processing kava selection in tribal gardens and also doing the harvest ourselves directly in the jungle so we can have 100% traceability and can ensure to provide what we sell in terms of quality, varieties and consistency.

What I would like to add is about the product itself - not even speaking about our unique way of processing from the farm to the entire process at the dock or what we do for the communities.

Our kava comes from the middle bush of Espiritu Santo - Vanuatu. This area is a special area highlighted by scientists and confirmed by PSL. This area provide the strongest kava of our island and more, this is why we work directly there.
I can reckon the price are high if we compare with kava tea or water kava as we call it, we are not even close to have kava tea here - except if you dilute much! :LOL:
We have kava that will make you sit down if you dilute too few.
Reversely, the price you see for the quantity would make more beverage than what you do usually with another kava with equal quantity powder to reach the same effects.
By this I mean, since our kava are stacked of kavalactone you will dilute more than you would do with another one. So at the end of the day more kava to drink for the effects you have using others kava.
The price is not high if you consider the liters you will make out of it comparing to the effect you currently have.
Of course, if you dilute same you will do same amount of beverage but the effects... it will be something else.

BUT yes you might be right, if we compare the quantity and price only - we might be higher than other kava out of Vanuatu most probably since Vanuatu kava are close to our pricing and sometimes even higher.
If we compare the liters made out of the same quantity of powder you would not say it looks expensive but you would say it is a good deal as the kavasseur (if I remember well he wrote something on kava forums about PSL Kava strength) and many more said, I am 100% sure of it as I got told that many times but it could be different with you.

We drink kava to reach a level of effects right?
We do not weight kava the same for a preparation from a kava to another as the kavalactone content is different.

I am totally in to do a bet just for you brother @ThePiper because I see you miss something. I have logged in today only and today is a good day::hugsmiley::, try it with the same dilution you are used to do using another kava and tell us what happens :)
If you do not see difference there is something wrong with the preparation most probably but I will gladly offer you something not to get you upset thinking you paid high price and got lured.
I am pretty confident in what I am doing offering you this deal brother but we never know the impact you will have. Seems you are a kava drinker so reverse tolerance is done anyway.
I usually never do this and might not do again because we have nothing to prove anymore but if this makes you feel secure to have a try with backup to try then let's do it for you.
[I better say now but this deal won't worth for others, sorry, because I feel like some will try to trick me to have free kava ahah]

Do we deal that @ThePiper?? ::awesomesmiles:: Be honest by the way for the good or for the bad please - or this won't be fair and interesting.

I will accept your answer whatever it is no worries about that @ThePiper, I have enough customers to prove my words but I wish you could understand this point too.

Just care your preparation and do not hesitate to contact us to know how we would do it.
Fast preparation are not optimal with our kava or you will have much waste of active principle since the extraction is harder due to the amount of content in our kava. The traditional preparation as said behind our packet is recommended.
If some are doing fast prep with PSL kava, I advice several wash to avoid waste at the best.
Last advice, care your dilution. If you are used to drink tea kava I would advice you not to plan anything to do after you will drink ours with he same dilution you usually do hehe. Also, do not do it at work for the first time... try it on free time (weekend) maybe if you are not used to strong kava.
Then, if it is too strong remember to dilute more and find the dilution that is convenient to you to reach the level of effects you wish.

Keep me posted brother, I am looking forward to hear about that one definitely :)

Good day everyone,
Take care,
Malok! (Malok is the Fijian Bula but from Vanuatu)

Pacific Santo

Kava Curious
We temporarily shut it down actually and until we can have a possibility to have a payment system for it. We also want to redo it. We might open it back during this year :)