What's new

borogu

mos3z

Kava Enthusiast
I just made the strangest batch ever with this stuff. I think it was partly because the grind was too fine, but also it soaked up water like ive never seen before. I use 1 cup root to 2 cups water and normally with other kavas it make a nice liquid batch. this stuff absorbed all the water and turned into and almost solid clay sludge. It was wild how much it expanded. And the smell was unlike any other kava I have ever smelled, in the bag it had a hint of sweetness and when it got wet it smelled like paint thinner, pretty hardcore. So i let it soak for 30 min and tried to squeeze it, it was so thick and slimy but at the same time the grind was so fine it all went completely through my fijian strainer, literally all of it, no pulp left. So i dont think i extracted as many kavalactones as possible because I physically couldnt squeeze it, it came right out of the bag. So i tried blending it for a long time, then i strained it 3 times through the fijian bag.

i'll post effects once it kicks in.

mos3z

Kava Enthusiast
I had to mix the borogu with some isa to try and squeeze it easier, so this reaction isnt pure borogu. But it was a decent reaction, i thought it would be similar to boroguru but it was very different. Mostly head effect i think, had a unique effect that while i was feeling it strong in my head i was completely alert. i'm pretty sure this reaction was the borogu since the isa i used was primarily body. I mixed a straight batch of only borogu a week ago and this is similar to what i remember. Although I got a good head effect it didnt have a strong euphoria feel to it. Maybe it would be a good kava to use for relaxing but when u still need to be productive.

the taste and smell is definitely really strange, completely different than boroguru even though its only missing the ru

BULABUCK

ROOTLYFE.
Mixed first batch 12 tbs to 6 cups water 2 tsp of letchin of bulas yellow bog muscles felt good head too got peppy and restless did i mess it up or not knead enough felt strung the next day had trouble sleeping noob needs help