What's new

Powdered Kava Review Borogu

EQ

Atman
So I'm not a noob to KWK Borogu.

It's been awhile and I decided to down the peppery ferocity of it tonight. This root works very well for me. I feel good. My body is with the tunes blasting in that enclosed headphone space giving me personal beauty to appreciate. Feeling poetic, and sleepy like. That's what I love about this. I get sleepy, but it is easy to stay awake. I'm kind of in that space you know krunk land, but with this one it's different. My heart feels good. For meditation I would recommend this. Focused but my body is explosive. Riding climatic bliss in these tunes while typing brings bliss in itself. Just got hit by a wave of euphoric pull. Pulling me to the music, and the love of KWK. I have a half-eaten sandwich on my desk. I'm not hungry. Appetite suppressing quality. Man music. Like music + KWK Borogu is magical. Feel like walking the streets. Shout outs to KWK. I've drank a lot of music........ I'm going to leave that as a representation of my krunkness. Let me reset. I've drank a lot of your products without review. I hadn't drank the borogu in awhile and it made sense to drink it. Showing love to one of my trusted vendors. Mike@Kalm with Kava conducts greatness. KWK Borogu is one of my favorite roots. Have a good night everyone

Bula to KWK, Bula to Kavaforums, Bula to kava, Bula to music.
Bula!

D

Deleted User01

Nice review @EQ. All those Boros are nice heavy kavas or "night time" kavas.

Jellyman64

Δ Kavanaut Δ
Great review, good sir! I just purchased a half pound of this variety via amazon, and I am super excited to hear this about the musical experience, as I love music and am a budding audiophile. I am quite stoked to try this wonderful grog. Bula! ::happyshell::