What's new

Powdered Kava Review Boroguru - Medium Grind

F3TU5

Kava Enthusiast
Amazing taste!!! This is the smoothest kava I've had, other than fresh root. Now it wasn't the strongest on either heady or heavy. The kind of root you could really smash but not get dizzy or nauseous. I tend to be a lightweight usually doing a 1 tbsp to 2 cup of water. Even though it was pretty weak compared to other strains the effects were amazing. I would recommend this to any new comers who have overcome RT but still get sick on the bitter stuff.

Effects are mild but last all the way through the two hours. Many times I would forget to take my next cup because I still felt grounded. Balance was perfect and didn't stray to one side or the other. Also kept my appetite at bay, and I usually always crave food during sessions. It was some beautiful root. One that I will totally order again for those long night sessions.

D

Deleted User01

Ok, now I remember who posted that they like the taste of Boroguru. You must have gotten the one that was aged in Port Aged Barrels. Nice review on any account! I want to say that the last time I had Boroguru from GHK, it may have had a little bit of a nutty taste but my brain refuses to believe that Grog can taste good.

F3TU5

Kava Enthusiast
Ok, now I remember who posted that they like the taste of Boroguru. You must have gotten the one that was aged in Port Aged Barrels. Nice review on any account! I want to say that the last time I had Boroguru from GHK, it may have had a little bit of a nutty taste but my brain refuses to believe that Grog can taste good.
My last bag before this was Nangol Noble, and that's the most bitter root I've had. So having this was amazing. Even had a friend over who's never had kava and he thought it tasted great. Also it was some fresh root, always enjoy getting bags from a fresh harvest. I think that's why I enjoy GHK so much