What's new

Boroguru Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

WakaGrade

Grog 4 your Nog
Whoa!! This stuff is amazing! I was very impressed by the potency of this strain. I hear about people using 6 tablespoons of this and wonder how they do it. I had 3 tablespoons last night and that was all it took to give me that good old fashioned kava rush that's usually hit or miss with other types. I ended up falling asleep after about 3 hours in, which is exactly what I look for in an evening kava. 5 stars, hands down. Glad I ordered a kilo. This will definitely keep me warm and happy for the cold cloudy weeks ahead.

Ecto

Train by day, Kava by night....All day
Agreed. It's my go-to Kava. Although I usually use 6-8 tablespoons just because I tend to overindulge ;)

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
yup...i'm lovin' this stuff too. been doing 8 spoons the last few nights and its really nice. i can distinctly feel the moment my 1st shell hits me. i really wanna mix this with some tongan eventually.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I have to agree with everyone here. The boroguru has been frighteningly good lately. I'm not sure if the growing season for this batch was spectacular or we've worked our way down the barrel, and the lactones have settled there, but this batch is rather amazing.

earth mother

Love and Light
Holy smokes!!! I just received a new batch of Boroguru and Melo-Melo today and they are Nothing like the two previous batches that I had gotten. Krunked my face right off, had to feel it to make sure it was still there...lol:hilarious: Kudos Judd!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.