What's new

Borongoru traditional grind update

Gabbadict

Kava Curious
As I continue my kava journey into my 6th week now I am really starting to get to know my cultivators.

Currently I have tried Kelai, Borongoru and Fijian waka (some instant also thrown into the mix)

After carefully researching each cultivator and understanding each diffrent chemo type sequence and which kavalactones do what it has been such an amazing journey. Dam i even won the root and pestle competition on there IG a week or so back by being the first one to comment and name the picture of the cutivater that was posted (kelai) lol

But as I now look back at my 6 weeks being fully emersed with Piper Methysticum and its cuture i have been somewhat loving of a particular cutivater.

And yep you guessed it Borongoru.
I have fell in love with this kava and even though the Kelai does its own wonderful kavain work Borongoru is just something else. It works in a way the waka doesn't and for me excels in its nootropic, psychoactive and psychological effects.

I have read and researched that waka is one of the strongest, however it didn't really do much for me.....

Borongoru has this amazing feel to it and when your alone and really make an effort to listen to this kava you start to feel all the effects that it has on the mind and body. This kava is remarkable and it is very close if not on par with that of a benzodiazpine type feeling.

Root and pestle has done an amazing job with this and the rest but especially this one.

As I move into my 7th week of kava and sobriety I will start to slowly reduce my benzodiazpine addiction and tolerance and look foward to one day being free from benzodiazpines. What an achievement that will be.......

Cheers